Mental Health Forums

Why Am I Bad Blood?

Pixie Hollow

I know I probably won't be popular for saying this, but I now feel very sick and quite disturbed. What is going on?

Surely this isn't allowed?

Pixie why are you being so submissive. Slit you have no right to speak to anyone like that.

I am so going to regret saying this, because I don't actually want to be involved but I am so seriously disturbed.

And I know I could have just not read the thread but felt sorry for pixie and was not expecting to read what I just have, and now so wish I hadn't. I actually think I am going to be sick

I know I probably won't be popular for saying this, but I now feel very sick and quite disturbed. What is going on?

Surely this isn't allowed?

Pixie why are you being so submissive. Slit you have no right to speak to anyone like that.

I am so going to regret saying this, because I don't actually want to be involved but I am so seriously disturbed.

And I know I could have just not read the thread but felt sorry for pixie and was not expecting to read what I just have, and now so wish I hadn't. I actually think I am going to be sick

I think slit is in crisis as she posted earlier so i am afraid of upsetting her but thank you for looking out for me.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wether your dominant or not .we as a forum do not say whom is worse off ....whom is hurting more i also could not walk away from these comments you are both hurting, so either be friendly to each other or not there is no one hurting more then any other its not a competion of mh pain,

i see that your hurting pixie and if ever you want to talk to someone whom will not belittle your needs PM me anytime (((((((((hugs))))))))))))) hunnie

i also have kept out of all the bitching on this forum but i cross a line when someone is belittled in such a way im not going to post on this post again or reply if you want to talk pixie then PM hun xox

I am going to bed as i am hitting crisis right now,If a moderator could remove this post i would be grateful thank you,I think it has upset some people and i am so sorry.Thank you to those who have helped me.Love and strength to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have nothing to be sorry for, Pixie. The post is staying because you had every right to make it, you reached out for support when you were in need and I am not going to deny you that help, you deserve it. I hope things get better for you and you feel more able to cope soon, sending you strength.

I feel sad for you Pixie but I am in no mood to blow smoke up your arse. You are being a bit pathetic in my opinion it doesn't mean you are pathetic but you are acting like a victim. Try throwing up and shitting out raw meat all day and then see how you feel?

You are right slit and i am sorry

also i am sorry i created this thread now :(

I just feel lonely.

woah, so uncalled for slit. Pixie can express how she feels. If you don't like it don't respond. she can write peopms without you sating how depressing they are. hey pixie, post those in creative corner. i thought it was honest and articulate. Also, how was pixie supposed to know you didn't like the term darl? its a vterm of endearment.

Pixie, people here care about you. Don't feel bad for posting how you feel

x

I am going to bed as i am hitting crisis right now,If a moderator could remove this post i would be grateful thank you,I think it has upset some people and i am so sorry.Thank you to those who have helped me.Love and strength to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't be sorry. You have every right to say how you are feeling. I'm sorry you feel so lonely. Take care x

Read posts, re-read other posts outside of this thread,

only post I will make regarding this, I feel a lot of people are being played and manipulated here,,,to try and get people to post and give their attention, so certain words and roles are being used to get people to respond.

That to me is what is pathetic, because what you don't get is that even people who respond to this thread are also suffering and triggering them in this way by using words such as "dominant", is just cruel.

And I for one, do NOT believe Slit at all, I cannot comprehend someone in the real world being so heartlessly and needlessly disgraceful to humankind with comments that are made here....no way do I believe that any of it is the truth. NO way.

Totally cruel

Read posts, re-read other posts outside of this thread,

only post I will make regarding this, I feel a lot of people are being played and manipulated here,,,to try and get people to post and give their attention, so certain words and roles are being used to get people to respond.

That to me is what is pathetic, because what you don't get is that even people who respond to this thread are also suffering and triggering them in this way by using words such as "dominant", is just cruel.

And I for one, do NOT believe Slit at all, I cannot comprehend someone in the real world being so heartlessly and needlessly disgraceful to humankind with comments that are made here....no way do I believe that any of it is the truth. NO way.

Totally cruel

What are you saying about me? What is wrong with the word "dominant"? I admitted I was not in a good place last night and don't think what I wrote was helpful, what more do you want?

all alone in my world with no friends at all

i sit and hide under the covers all alone

who cares?no one at all

one day i hope i will meet a friend who will care

but i know it will never happen cos i am a stupid mare

I am sad and lonely who is just a pathetic bitch.

i thought it was great.. anyone with real feeling's is great in my eyes.. hope you find a that special someone soon pixi and try to egnore negative feedback.. there is someone for everyone and you deserve the best. :-)

I am closing this thread because, once more, it has digressed into pointless bickering. This really saddens me, I thought we had passed all this.

Pixie, I am sorry to have to close your thread, but just know that nobody here thinks you are bad blood, you are more than welcome to post, it is not your fault that I am having to close the thread.

Please everyone, keep personal disagreements off the board. If you have a problem with something another member has said, PM them. This bickering just puts people who are in need of support off posting. We are a family here and of course disagreements will happen, but we should handle those disagreements like adults, by discussing them between ourselves and not bickering in public for people to take 'sides'.

Archived