Mental Health Forums

Feel Sick But Cant Stop Eating

Tray

so far today, i ate...

no breakfast, a bacon sarnie for lunch on tiger bread ( i luv tiger bread)

ate the rest of the tiger bread (it was a french stick type)

half a big bag of onion rings

bag of poppadoms with tomato and onion dip

now eating sum pork crunch

and got peanuts as well

doing pizza's and chicken nibbles for supper whilst we watch x factor, thou i prob wont eat much cause ppl be here

i feel full in my chest but empty in my tummy :(

wish i could stop binging

yea walker thats what it is, dont matter how much i eat or drink i still feel empty inside :( i hate it

then i get other times where there too much inside, i cant eat, cant drink and end up SH to get it out my body, seing blood, helps me feel release :(

x

xxxxxx

it must be horrible

i dont have ED although i know my eating is disordered

atm i only have dinner about half the week

i get up late or miss breakfast or have it for lunch or eat biscuits all day

i cant stuff atm, its wierd like u say, sometimes its a bottomless pit, others its lock down

but the whole pleasure and routine of meals is just shot away

xxxxxxxxxx tray

i try some days to just have 3 meals, p[roper meals, but it goes to pot of the nite, its like i need to fill myswelf up for bed, i guess its from when i was a kid and didnt know if i would get the money for my lunch the day after...

i feel like i was hard done by, but its daft cause i know ther are others far worse than what i was treated and i feel guilty for thinking like that? x

Hi Tray,

I'm exactly the same, i never feel full and also have the bedtime binges. I think its the medication and I am wondering if you are on meds and is which ones?

hi

i stopped all my meds in a moment of madness about 8 weeks ago, i was on cipralex for anti depressent and abilify for mood swings but they made me put on weight which made me worse, and now my depression is back big time...

i am an emotional eater, that much i have figured. hoping the new therapy will help x

i know this one - i have eaten for 6 hrs str8 b4 today :wacko:

a verse from a poem -

'If I begin to eat I just eat all the more

but food will never love me and that's what I'm really hungry for

But obviously I can't be loved, so many times I've tried

so I control what's on my outside because I hurt so much inside'

filling the emptiness with food. or starving it. one or the other. all or nothing. :(

((((((((tray))))))))

((((((((everyone))))))))

i binged really bad y-day at my friends house, and drank too much... to the extent i threw up half way throu the day at her house

i aint eaten yet today, cause i still feel hungover, but i am already thinking of ordering a curry tonite and binging even tho i feel like crap x

Archived