Mental Health Forums

Some Of My Scrap Book Pages

choochoomama

Thank you so much for sharing your precious memories and art with me (I consider what you have created as art hun). These pages are lovely and something you will cherish forever and I'm so happy that you have presented them all so beautifully. The paper is amazing, I love hand made paper and patterns in the weave. Beautiful xxx

These are amazing hun!

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

You are really clever, I think your work is beautiful, I have really enjoyed looking at what you do. I undersand much better now what I should be doing.

Thank you lovely x x

no probs at all :) thank you to everyone for their elovely lovely comments. Its up to you how u present ut pics pink, be as plain or extravagant as you like, just experiment :) xxx

These are so cool Choochoo I really like your designs! :)

I like that you've done some pages where you've put a couple of things on, but not too much.

(I find it really difficult not to go overboard with what i put on as sometimes it can spoil it) But you've got the balance just right!

I love as well, how different people in different areas with different shops etc come up with such different combinations.

It's like you'll never get the same 2 scrap pages from people which is great.

Love it, love it, love it!

x

Archived