Mental Health Forums

Scrap Book Pages

Silverwolf

Aaaw cheers Dani :D

I've the folder and papers ready with the photo's from our first trip to Iran, but 6yrs later still haven't finished our wedding one!

I said I'd do one for our Wedding, 1st trip to Iran, and for each of our children when we have them! (eventually)

x

they are beautiful! I love all the happy pictures and how nicely you arranged them

i love my scrapbooks but you cant call them art, yours are art

Aaaw thanks everyone - feelin da lurve!! :wub:

Lonelyheart, just remember it's whatever you like, thanks though, as i just make it up as i go along :D

I tried to leave enough space for writing cos i want to eventually have little bits of writing in English and Farsi telling what our thoughts and feelings were etc on each page.

The green one I like cos hubby got a new suit for wedding and in these 2 photos everyone laughed saying he looked like George Bush!

So I used the metal letters and sticker to spell ou 'G8 Summit' which had just recently happened :lol:

The dark blue one I just felt like i wanted to capture the atmosphere, and the photo was too cramped

- so decided to cut everyone out and mount on yellow card and spread apart to create more space and depth.

x

Archived