Mental Health Forums

Latest Artwork By Cxi (Thats Me)

marc-74

hello , My computer has been having mood swings again, so this is the first time I've been on here in a few days,

But I have been busy anyway, heres a few pics of some recent art projects, The Ian Curtis is a commission for my mate for his girlfriends birthday prezzy, and it should be done early next week.

The Janis Joplin already sold, (it sold the first day my mate hung it up in his bar)

And the Johnny Cash, is a 4 layer stencil that I've been working on for a little while now,(fucking pain in the arse drawing a cutting 4 stencils that match up), but I got there in the end, now i've just gotta keep trying out different color combos for it then get it down the bar and try get some beer tokens for Christmas.

Wow Marc!!

As always, brilliant paintings.

Aurora :)

thanx :)

gonna crack on and try get a bit done to the Ian Curtis tonight , so maybe some updated pics later.

marc x

Thanks again for your kind comments, Worked hard today, and got loads done to the Ian Curtis rework.......(er...I forgot to say I had one of my very artistic strops and killed the first effort , but the rework is looking way better anyway, so maybe a blessing in disguise)  

Will post a pic later

marc x

Here he is all finished,  just gotta take it down to my mate later and get me dosh,  and he can make his girlfriend happy for her birthday(shes a huge joy division fan)

That really is fantastic Marc, my hubby is a big Joy Division fan as well. :)

thank you, Could you show your hubby the pic, I'd love some feed back from a proper fan. marc x

thank you, Could you show your hubby the pic, I'd love some feed back from a proper fan. marc x

He's out at the moment and won't be back until gone 11pm tonight by which time I shall be snoozing! So I'll show him tomorrow and let you know what he thinks xx

He's out at the moment and won't be back until gone 11pm tonight by which time I shall be snoozing!  So I'll show him tomorrow and let you know what he thinks xx

thanx

xxx

Archived