Mental Health Forums

Feeling Crap

bellaboo

May be triggering

Ok so im eating more thats a good thing right haven't tried anything new just usual foods but tjats good.... So why do i feel so bloody awful uncomfortable takes me hours just to put clothes on cos i just feel huge in everything it feels like i can actually feel it hanging and shaking around im so agitated. Gotta see family soon which makes it worse seen as and i quote im the stronger bigger one of the family. Just wanna feel ok and i do when i have control ahhhhhhh

its good you're eating and maybe you don't need to eat more foods, not unless there's stuff you should be eating but you're not but for now its just good you're eating

idk why you feel so awful. I wish i did know, it would help lots of people including me

I get dressed before i put my contacts in and i dont look at the mirrors tho i wouldnt be able to see much in them but that stops me from seeing what i look like, if i looked to see what I looked like I would probably never leave my room

I hope it goes ok with your family, family stuff can be so stressful *hugs*

Thanks for reply and sorry to go on. i do the same we only have one mirror maybe ill throw that out too. It does help to not look or weigh i guess what you don't know can't hut you but you still feel it and that sense of letting go. Lots of love and hope to you x

Yeah i haven't tried that i will my boyfriend usually gets the brunt of it which is not fair but he very patient. I think i feel like the only way to get rid of the thoughts and feelings are to result back to old ways. But ill defo try it. Thankyou

Archived