Mental Health Forums

Yesterday

catsmother21

My mum-in-law and dad-in-law's TV broke yesterday morning and so MIL rang to see if we would go out with them to chose another one. We were out for nearly 4 hours which is the longest that I've been out for months and we went to the White Rose shopping centre which I haven't been to for months either.

Thankfully, it wasn't too busy and we had fish and chips on the way home. I was slightly panicky by the time we got home, I couldn't have stayed out any longer but I feel so good that I did it and spent some nice time with my lovely in-laws and my hubby. :wub:

Ironically, :blink: we didn't get a TV when we were out but got one on-line for them when we got back home because it was a better TV and a better deal than the ones that we'd seen while we were out but at least they've got a new TV being delivered in a couple of days - so we were all happy. :D

I washed my hair and put on some make-up as well and my hubby said that I looked lovely - so it was a lovely afternoon and really pleased that I got myself out for a few hours. :)

I slept like a baby last night as well :masked: - was exhausted!

And a big thank you to all of you who wished me well for yesterday xxxx

I didn't wish you well yesterday, I never saw that post.

But I want to say that I'm so proud you for what you achieved, and as well as being proud of yourself, your husband and family were proud of you.

xx

I didn't wish you well yesterday, I never saw that post.

But I want to say that I'm so proud you for what you achieved, and as well as being proud of yourself, your husband and family were proud of you.

xx

Hi there

I didn't make a post about it, I put it on a status update which do disappear quite quickly sometimes and thank you for your lovely message and support xxxx

((((((catsmother))))))

Oh hun this is so lovely to read! A massive well done to you, you did amazingly - I am so pleased for you :)

This has really made me smile x

I'm so glad you had a good day catsmother, its funny how sometimes you go out to buy something and either you come back with something totally different or nothing at all. but you know what i think you did get something from the shops, happiness and good company and they are 2 of the best things in the world

Thats great you stayed out for so long, that can be so hard xxx

Archived