Mental Health Forums

Binge Eating/bulimia Is Ruining My Life

aries20

hi

i am scared to start.........

basically as you all know prob by now i suffer form Bulimia and Binge Eating Disorder - my pdoc says i sway between the two for periods of up to 6 months at a time

Quite unhealthy

My life is being ruined,

Im so utterly depressed

I have 13 stretch marks on my tummy because of my massive weight gain, my stomach hangs over my jeans and i have a couple chin. I have spots and a fat face.

I am so ashamed of myself, so ashamed i cut myself last week

I dont know why im posting, i am sorry for going on :(

Gosh i feel for you both so much. I wont pretend to understand it must be awful. Is there anything you can do to take your mind off it? Apart from listening to me whinging on about x factor! xx

Hugs (((aries))) I don't know what I can say, but I'm able to listen. Well done for posting. PM me you want.

Hugs Hugs and more hugs being sent to you

B

I know exactly what you are going through. I am the same way. I'm obese, and I used to be underweight. I am SO ashamed of myself and my body.

I don't know the answer, I would give anything to have it.

My dietitian keeps telling me that regular meals are the answer, and I know it's hard, I can't do it, but I think you've just got to keep trying.

I've tried everything. I was considering going to my GP and asking for some kind of diet pills, I've already tried Xenical, and they were useless, but I have no other options left!

Am here if you want to talk.

<3

((Aries)) ... sorry to hear that you're in a dark place right now! ... just wanted to say that you have nothing to be ashamed about, and no-one will jugde you! I can really sympathise with you! BED is ruining my life too... seem to have cycles of binging then restricting but 3 years ago it was really out of hand, gained alot of weight in a short amount of time, stretchmarks appeared on my thighs, backs of the knees (random much), hips and other places! clothes litterally did not fit (there was a sitting down episode resulting in ripping of jeans! so bad)... similarly thought cutting and self hatred was the answer.. but you are worth much more then that!

Is there anyway you can take baby steps to feel better? just little things? can you talk to someome close to you? (feel free to message me if you want to chat about it!)... please remember this wont last forever, as much as that prob does not help!

:bigarmhug[1]:

xxxxx

• 4 weeks later...

((((aries))))

When I was teenager I was suffering with Eating disorder.

I couldn't stop eating and I had to cry everyday because I felt guilt.

When I looked at myself especially after ate with mirror, I saw a monster. so ugly and fat.

The face made me feel pain more.

But, I couldn't stop eating.

I was sitting down in the kitchen and ate and ate with tears.

You don't need say sorry (((((aries)))))

You are not bad. not doing anything bad.

You have this condition but you are not bad.

Please don't blame yourself.

I am so glad that you could write your feeling on here.

Treat your mind as much as you can in your way.

If your mind fill with full of joy and love, you don't need eat a lot anymore that time.

Please take care and stay safe.

You deserve good feeling with full of joy and love.

Sending you big hugs and Lovexoxox

Archived