Mental Health Forums

Desirable?

piuma

What is it? i know its different for everyone, i understand this. i know whats ok for some aint for others.

what if you hate yourself so much that even when someone says they think your pretty or something it doesnt go in, cos you know it aint true for you.

someone said to me today and it wasnt in relation to ed stuff, but they said the person who loves less controls the relationship, do you fink this is true, it got my hackles up straight away cos, i have been stuck in similar situations so many times, being the one that gave the most emotionally, i dont feel thats the case in my current relationship, i think we share responsibility and the control, i shouldnt let it bother me, but it stuck in me head.

anyway back to ed stuff.

wat i know

always gonna have a problem with it,

never gonna be at an ok weight

tried just being, isnt working

am so over weight now, i cannot do some basic things,

leads me to feel suicidal.

being suicidal doesnt mean i will do it, but it certainly makes me feel like shit.

i feel guilty for feeling bad, when i am so happy in my relationship.

i feel guilty for allowing myself to let food win every time, to have so little self control and will power,

i suck

just want my baby, for cuddles NOW!!

gahhhh, who am i kidding, if i get any bigger, she wont be able to cuddle me at all! :mad0233:

awww my flower pot :( I feel ur sadness and I know kinda what you feel. I'm unbelievably sorry that I can't offer any help or support :( but I get that she loves you no matter what :) I realise that probably doesn't help at all, but if you're like me, nothing will... we're too strong willed lol. I love you xxx please don't be sad

:( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((baby)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i'll see u tomorrow

u know i love u? :unsure:

not sure who said what here though :blink: what was said?

She love you for you Pie, not your dress size!

If it helps, even at my biggest

hubby was still able to get his arms around me to hug me.

Where there's a will there's a way when it comes to hugs! <_<

x

meh meh meh

sowwy...

its true i fink, if you love more than someone else you have more too lose...but dont fink it applies to me nd betty.

and chooo my last boyfriend said to me after he had been away i cant even get my arms around u any more...i am huge, 23 stone :mad0233:

but fanx for replies xzxxxx

My understanding of "the person who loves less controls the relationshios" is that if one person loves someone hugely more than the other person they will always be trying to please the other person. Therefore, the one who loves less could, in theory, be the one in more control.

Pie, I'm so sorry you are unhappy, I really like you and you are a good friend. xxxxx

hmm maybe roses, but i kinda think if you ware your heart on ur sleave like i do, then your emotions are wide open to hurt. dunno, any way like i said not to do wif me and betty i dont think xxx

I was just commenting on a statement and depending on the circumstances most things can be perceived in many ways. I don't know the context of why and when this person said this to you but please don't let it get to you x

Archived