Mental Health Forums

Bipolar And Bpd

sanctuary

i need help with this, overcoming shame (don't we all) for now I am going to mark 10 out of 10 on the anxiety scale because my head had just gone through the roof :wacko::blink::o

I'll be fine, I need mantras and candles and music and stuff but I dont feel i deserve it :blink: whacko bpd stuff that..... mingled in... can i overcome the manic depression with overcoming the shame... it's a huge task.... it means letting go of everything my parents ever taught me....letting go as in refusing to abide by their continued efforts to teach their precepts still.... taking their hold off of me, unclenching myself from their bind over me.

I feel crushed to be honest I am not dealing at all well with any of this today. I wish sometimes to just jack it all in, put on the shades of blind sightedness and medicate heavily to avoid having to go through it at all...:(

Oh nooo

Why are you feeling anxey and crushed?

I hope it didnt sound like I dont believe you have bipolar or anything, that could well be true that you do. Its horrid to feel like something has been missed, and you are being left out in the cold to cope alone.

I have a belief that bipolar is sort of a melding of neurological and emotional things, so I hope it didnt sound like I was saying "you're not bipolar, its just emotional"? I was just waffling about the emotions side. Hate to think I might have just made you feel really invalidated ...

Ross

Archived