Mental Health Forums

Wot I Know...

toaster

poss trigger bout nearly dying

well ppls knows i has me op 2day. i t wnt well an stuff :) home etc...is nice to b home, wheere in past i never wanted to go home cuz was lonely n stuff but this is different :)

i found out today that when i jumped out window i was resucciated :o never knew this. i remmebr bein in ambo an settin off an next thing i rember is the paramedic hittin the screen an yellin at the driver that it was 'ok, head of again' - we had stopped mide journey but i never knew why. when got hosp the resus team were waitin for me but i never knew why. i kept goin unconscious (well this is obv why now) i saw my nots today an it was on there that i had had to been resucciateted

spose is brinign it home that i not invincible an how truly lucky i am to b here! this cud happen to any of us i guess

(off me nut on painkillers hence mad post)

toastie its not a silly post at all i would be alarmed to learn this if it happened to me hun .... and yes we is very lucky we still got our toastie im so glad that op has gone well and ya being well looked after hun take it easy hunnie buns won't you....i know your in good hands love you guys mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! xoxoxoxoxox (((((((((((toastie&winnie)))))))))) .....xoxoxoxoxo

((((((toast)))))))) i'm really sorry, i didnt know this had happened. i'm so glad your ok and I'm happy you seem glad about it too. we would all have missed you so much. it sounds so scary xxxx

((Toastie)) glad you're still here and it is a shock when you find stuff out like this. I'm pleased that your op went OK and that you're back home safe and sound xxxx

thanx guys

yes it is a shock to learn something like this. when i read it on my notes yesterday i was kinda like 'oh. right. ok...' an winnie was more affected by it than me but then last night disbelief set in ...

thank u for all bein nice :)

am doin ok now, re op. face is (obv) swollen but i can feel an see the difference, as in, the metal plates were putting a lot of pressure on my face an making the tissue swell and stuff and my chin wasnt what it was before. now my chin, i can feel it again and my dimple is back!! :D and i have more room in my mouth :D (can fit more food in now when the swelling has gone, always a good thing :) )

*sits in wheelbarrow and helps chips gets big muscles* :) xx

Once, years ago, I got very drunk and I was wondering around in winter on my own. A man called 999 because he found me asleep in the middle of a snow drift in the bus station, late at night. I could so easily have died :(.

I am glad you are still here, toaster.

ooooooooooooooo

*buys double wheelbarrow (like double buggy thing) and twin princess blankies*

*bes all strong-like wheeling roses & crumbs*

*gets a lil tired*

*applies hover-feature to wheelbarrow*

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

seriously - wow - nearly lost you b4 i found you... glad i didnt cos u is inspiration and have been v important to me in my journey too - as well you know...

chips love crumbs :wub: xxx

hope you heal quick and stuff and yayyy for dimple... :)

Archived