Mental Health Forums

Joe Strummer

marc-74

I painted this on sunday going into monday , I just finished at about 3am, I'm pretty pleased with the result ,But it will look a lot better when I fix any little mistakes and frame it'

Hope you like it,  It's joe Strummer from the Clash, I didn't stretch the canvas on a frame,I just primed it and left it loose, and then painted it using top quality fluid acrylic.

thanks for checking it out.

marc xxx

Thanks guys, very kind comments, I should get the frames tomorrow so I'll update then.

At the mo, I'm working on a (young) Bob Dylan , so will post a pic of that later

marc xxx

i think its fantastic hunny! its amazing what you do! i always feel like a kid when your painting wanting to sneak outta bed and peek but its awefully fun to wake up to one of your masterpieces, im sooooo proud of you :inlove3::wub: :wub: :wub: and ill even throw in a.... :masked:

I've gotta say thank you again, all  your comments always give me a real life when I doubt my abilities. I never think anything I paint or draw is worth any money, even though time and time again people part with money for my work.

I really have to let you all know hows great Jades is.  I Can be a complete fuck-wit when I'm trying to work, If I get disturbed.  Some cant understand it,  I have my punk or some other music with a proper bounce to it, or some movie thats really gets emotional playing on my computer. and they say  "you've got all that racket playing, so why cant you put up with some else being around".  thing is it's my racket...my noise, I'm in control.  All I'm trying to say is, thank you Jades for giving me some space, I know it doesn't always work out the way I'd like, But I do appreciate your efforts.

marc xxx 

Here it is all finished and framed. Just gotta hang it in the bar and get it on facebook to try get a few quid for Christmas.

hope you like the finished piece.

marc xxx

It's brilliant. Glad you have somewhere to hang it, and hope you make a good amount of money, cos you deserve it.

SW x

Thanks, I had interest from oe person on facebook, but they're a skinflit and didn't want to pay what i was asking.....twat offered me £20. er..... the materials cost more than that. :D

marc xxx

It's amazing Marc, I wish I had a talent like this and as for the person who offered 20 quid tell them to bugger off!! :sm.jpg: It's worth much more than that :)

Archived