Mental Health Forums

Really

manja

not sure what to do, but really don't know if i can keep feeling this way.... don't see the point in keep struggling...

Hi, this is my first time on this site and the way your feeling right now is exactly how I'm feeling.

I find it much easier to talk to a stranger as I haven't really got anyone close to me I can speak to.

Can I ask why your feeling this way?

Hope you write back.

<3<3<3

Oh lovelies what up?

Love to you all! You can beat this - the whole brain turning against itself is completely messed up and wrong on so many levels.

We have to believe that we go through this for a reason - the pain you are going through means that you have more compassion and understanding in your little fingure then those who have never experenced it... At least thats what i tell myself :/ blah - this has to get better - we can do it

Here for anyone that wants to talk/chat/rant etc

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks guys. at work now, just got to make it through another while till i can get home to bed again (yay!), but will post more later if i can x

i am so exhausted and can't face every day like this. don't see the point to anything anymore. thank you for letting me know i'm not the only one x

Have you talked to anyone about it? Or chatted to your doctor?

Really hope things start to look up - keep fighting though my lovely - even though i know it seems pointless: one day - we will be glad we did!

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you talked to anyone about it? Or chatted to your doctor?

Really hope things start to look up - keep fighting though my lovely - even though i know it seems pointless: one day - we will be glad we did!

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes thanks hun. in regular contact with gp, and very much so my cpn. changed my medication on monday, so will wait and see when that kicks in if it's any better x

((((((manja)))))I hope the new meds help you

sometimes i just have to take it 1 hour at a time or 1 minute at a time and just keep going like that, find happy distracting things to do, maybe something you really love or maybe something totally new. please don't give up you can keep going xxxx

and welcome to the forum Grace :) im sorry your feeling bad too

thanks for all of your support :) been feeling a little better since yesterday evening. have been living in a pig sty for weeks, would be ashamed to describe how bad it was. bedroom was so bad that i'd been making up the sofa bed, but finally tidied up the bedroom enough to sleep in my bed last night, which was progress. went out and got my hair done this morning, and gonna try tidying up a bit more, and get some more done. before yesterday i only had the energy to curl up, and couldn't face any of it, but i guess this is progress... :)

YAY! :bigarmhug[1]:

Weldone! thats amazing progress; hope you are extremely proud of yourself :D So glad you are feeling better today my lovely

love and cuddles xxxxxxxxxx

its really big progress thats amazing what youve managed to do, youve done so much, you should be proud of that

i hope tomorow is a good day too xx

don't feel stupid, sometimes the most simple things in life are the most pleasurable and sometimes the simple things can be the biggest achievements that take the most courage

and i'm sure your bedroom wasnt as bad as mine

still need to tacklet it as was just able to clear enough to get into the bed, and don't even start me on the state of the rest of the flat lol... :)

No, it is amazing progress!

:hug2:

Please dont feel stupid; there is nothing simple about facing your own brain when it has turned against itself! Huge triumph my love - well done

xxxxxxxxx

Archived