Mental Health Forums

Sorry To Post Again... Panic

bellaboo

Sorry i hope ya dont think im hogging this place or gping on or always posting... But anyone help me im having panic attack have no idea why it keeps coning and going. Last time i had one came and went on and off for a day till eventually had full blown panic for bout hour felt like i couldnt breath and was really dizzy. Any tips im bit scared i hate it. Had rescue remedy and doing breathing stuff

oh hunny .... massive cuddle

Do you know what set it off? ... know how bad they are ... You are going to be ok, promise - keep doing your breathing

Have you got anyone there to talk too? Always find it helps to have someone just to talk at me for a bit... what do you think?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah with someone he usually keeps talking too me when it gets bad but i dont wanna make a fuss. I dont know whats set it off just happene thats what i dont understand. Ill just keep breathing stuff take my mind of it. Thanks you just have to tell yourself it will go dont ya before it takes hold. Thankyou xx

Thanks everybody its going off now distraction is the key i think and reasurance and control quite ironic. Really appreciate this site and the support. Looking for houses on internet that i would buy if i were rich escapism. I think i make myself worse panicking bout panicking if that makes sense. Lots of luv x

Oh i love going internet shop loifting its so funny to fill the basket then just leave the store, the people that have the job of putting it all back must get so pissed off... I know its virtual but i do get satisfaction from it.... Thinks may go and do some now.

thanks for the idea :)

Yes its fun and a panic cure for me today. So far i am planning to live in a 1 million pound house in brighton and have bought lots of clothes...... In my virtual world.

Archived