Mental Health Forums

Hello From Moondragon

jam-parker

Hi Im Jamie, from North Wales. I wanted to introduce myself to all of you here at the forum and say a little about the way I am.

I joined this forum at a dark time in my life my partner of 10 years has finally admitted the truth that she doesn;t love me anymore and that after a long time searching she has finally found a man (Jordan) to take her and the kids on. Events have changed soectacularly over the last few weeks and there is much more to come.

I was diagnosed with social phobia in 2007 and had group CBT therapy which I didn;t complete in fact never even spoke in. I have spent these last few weeks going over my life and trying to cope with events as best I can and I have gained so much from having you all there. I have suffered with depression for years and used to drink to cope though I quit a while back.

I am now wanting to say hello and to anyone who would like to talk with me, please be patient I have been scared to reach out for fear of upsetting you and I am also deeply scared of rejection too. I am a good listener and I am into total honesty although I may not find the right words sometimes. I am trying to connect with the world out there/world in here.

I just want to thank you all for being here, The knowledge I am not alone has lent me great strength and if i can ever give any back just ask.

Hugs

Jamie xxx

I am in a dark place but wil willingly take one of your hugs right now. x

Well have another one (Big) Hugs for good measure and thank you for your reply! xxx

Hey Jamie,

Have to admit, I have been following your blog already... so sorry to hear about yuor situation...

I have been here a while and yuo really are never alone here (if that makes sense)...

Well done for posting and indeed quitting drinking :)

Hugs are gratefully received here too and right back attcha :)

Kath xx

Hey Jamie,

Have to admit, I have been following your blog already... so sorry to hear about yuor situation...

I have been here a while and yuo really are never alone here (if that makes sense)...

Well done for posting and indeed quitting drinking :)

Hugs are gratefully received here too and right back attcha :)

Kath xx

Yeah I havent written for a while and there have been some amazing turns of events so I need to get back into it.

It makes good sense I am so glad I found this place. xx

Thank you I must admit its taken a while but I am glad I did.

And they are freely given, Hugs and thank you so much for replying.

XXX

Hey Jamie,

What a wonderful introduction and nice to hear from you. It's good to hear that you find this place helpful - amidst all of the chaos in our heads it's a bit of a gem, isn't it!? Hope to speak to you some time or other...and well done for reaching out. Something I don't do a lot partly out of pride and partly out of fear of being rejected. So I try prodding along on my own but very often it's the help we need and don't take that would move us forward.

Good luck on your journey,

Pere xxx

Hi there Jamie

Firstly, well done for quitting the drink and I look forward to getting to know you better xx :)

Thank you so much, Looking forward too xx

:bigarmhug[1]:

massive squidge!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay your back (happy happy joy joy) Its all gone a bit nuts here (good nuts) will get back to you as soon as.

Squidge xxxxxxx J.

Hey Jamie,

What a wonderful introduction and nice to hear from you. It's good to hear that you find this place helpful - amidst all of the chaos in our heads it's a bit of a gem, isn't it!? Hope to speak to you some time or other...and well done for reaching out. Something I don't do a lot partly out of pride and partly out of fear of being rejected. So I try prodding along on my own but very often it's the help we need and don't take that would move us forward.

Good luck on your journey,

Pere xxx

Thank you so much. Its been so good to know I am never alone and looking forward to being here long term. XXX

Thank you xxx

Hey Jamie

I am relatively new here myself and like you I have found solice in this site and its wonderful people. I'm glad that you have managed to quit drinking and that you are on a hopefully new path (=

I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, but until then good luck and big cuggles xoxox

Hey Jamie

I am relatively new here myself and like you I have found solice in this site and its wonderful people. I'm glad that you have managed to quit drinking and that you are on a hopefully new path (=

I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, but until then good luck and big cuggles xoxox

Thank you for your kind words, it is a great place and I am so glad I found it. xx

I look forward to it, hugs and cuddles back xx

Hey Jamie. Im quite new here too but already I can see that its a great place to be. Im glad that you found its helped you. I just thought I would let you know that I am very similar when it comes to reaching out, the thought of rejection or of saying the wrong thing and upsetting someone is very frightning. But you are definately not alone. So far the people Ive met on here have been fantastic and I look forward to getting to know you sometime too. Hugs.

Hey Jamie. Im quite new here too but already I can see that its a great place to be. Im glad that you found its helped you. I just thought I would let you know that I am very similar when it comes to reaching out, the thought of rejection or of saying the wrong thing and upsetting someone is very frightning. But you are definately not alone. So far the people Ive met on here have been fantastic and I look forward to getting to know you sometime too. Hugs.

Hi Dixierebels, It has been a life saver and I am starting to enjoy things again thanks to the support and help of everyone here. It is scary but I am glad I have and your kind words of support mean a lot to me. Here noone is alone and wether we participate or not just knowing others are there can be a great comfort. I look forward to getting to know you too and once again. Thank you. Big hug xxxx

Archived