Mental Health Forums

Confession

aries20

I was triggered,

online and in real life

i have binged on

mums chocolates, chocolate biscuits, 1/4 cheescake, turkey and stuffing sandwich

im sorry i just want to confess my weakness

((((aries)))) :hug2:

Oh hun - im sorry you were triggered.... please dont be so hard on yourself... (to be honest - it sounds like a normal meal if i were hungry!)

you are not weak at all! its in the past now, draw a line under it :) You are an incredible person and you absolutely do not deserve to feel bad about anything. Keep strong my love - you are doing a fantastic job. Just one second at a time

Here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

No judgements here, sweetheart. Not ever.

In confessing what you see as your weakness, you are actually showing great strength.

"...Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." I'm gunna keep quoting this til you scream at me to "Shut the f*ck up, already!", because it is so, so true. =)

Love and hugs, as always.

xxxxxx

You don't sound weak at all hun,If it makes you feel any better i have just eaten some chocolate and nuts and i have not long had my tea.Sorry that you feel triggered,Keep writting down here if it helps you.

xxx

thanks i feel so ashamed thats all

in promised u all i wouldnt binge again

and 2 people have triggered me

although i take full responsibility for binging,

nobody MADE me - just some emotions got triggered

i hope i dont sound like im passing my blame to someone else

xx

Hunnie, you don't have to promise us anything. We all just want you to be okay. No one is judging you, no one feels like you've let them down. I like that little saying Crippie has posted, it's so very true!

Just be good to you hun.

XX

You did well to go for some time without bingeing, that's what I struggle with, I can't even do a whole day. You should be proud of yourself.

Archived