Mental Health Forums

Peer Support

Lily-Bee

Hi all,

We really need more people to do livesupport chats(be peersupporters) anyone interested please PM me.

We need you to have been a member for at least a year though for us to consider you.

Lilly

I feel bad for not offering, but to be frank, I am very unstable right now and am not sure that I could be consistant in my views, emotions and be responsible with what I say. I will happily do this in a few months, when I am sure I have improved enough to take on the responsibilty.

Lucy x

• 4 weeks later...

hi lilly

i totally agree, that unfortunately is the sites only downfall, not enough one to one support which i feel everyone requires from time to time. i have only been registered since september so maybe its a bit early to offer this support now but will be happy to when you think the time is more suitable xx

hi lilly

i totally agree, that unfortunately is the sites only downfall, not enough one to one support which i feel everyone requires from time to time. i have only been registered since september so maybe its a bit early to offer this support now but will be happy to when you think the time is more suitable xx

I'd like to say that if jus does apply to be a peer supporter, then she has my recommendation. I have spoken to her several times in the chat and she is a good listener who does not judge and is very friendly.