Mental Health Forums

New Today

will1968

Hello my name is william and im 42 ive been suffering with depression for about 20 years . about 18 months ago i had a serious motorcycle accident in which my best friend passed away i am rebuilding my life again slowly and it would be nice to meet some new people and with any luck can learn from each others experiences and support one another i look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome!! Glad you've found us :D You sound like an inspiring person xx

thats a very kind thing to say thankyou and im glad ive found you to i never realised there was anything like this

sorry about your accdient. ermn not good sorry. hope ur ok x

thats ok its not your fault im getting there thankyou one day at a time how are you doing ?

thats a very kind thing to say thankyou and im glad ive found you to i never realised there was anything like this

:D - It's truly a great place, people are always so willing to help - xx

:D - It's truly a great place, people are always so willing to help - xx

its really nice to know how are you feeling ? xx

I have my goodish days and then my ridiculously bad days - today is a day where I feel it is worth trying to fight for a bit longer :D. Just like meeting decent like-minded new people (inspiring ones are the best!) - far too many idiots in the daily drawl! xx

I have my goodish days and then my ridiculously bad days - today is a day where I feel it is worth trying to fight for a bit longer :D. Just like meeting decent like-minded new people (inspiring ones are the best!) - far too many idiots in the daily drawl! xx

your not wrong about the idiots far 2 many i dont suffer fools gladly im afraid its just refreshing to meet new open minded people who you can talk honestly 2 a rare thing these days xx

Archived