Mental Health Forums

New Today

will1968

Exactly! But when you do find those decent people, it's quite refreshing! I'm off to dream-world now! Nice chatting with you xx

yes it is nite xx

Exactly! But when you do find those decent people, it's quite refreshing! I'm off to dream-world now! Nice chatting with you xx

hello how are you today ?xx

Hello my name is william and im 42 ive been suffering with depression for about 20 years . about 18 months ago i had a serious motorcycle accident in which my best friend passed away i am rebuilding my life again slowly and it would be nice to meet some new people and with any luck can learn from each others experiences and support one another i look forward to chatting with you.

hi i'm new too,sorry to hear about your friend.you do sound like a lovely chap.

x

Hi William, welcome to the site

Im sorry to hear about your friend, it must be so hard for you. I had an accident too, i didnt lose anyone but I know injuries are something you can feel every day. so is loss.

you probably dont need me to tell you this but this is a really friendly and supportive site, we have people here who have gone through similar things to you but everyone really cares.

Hello my name is william and im 42 ive been suffering with depression for about 20 years . about 18 months ago i had a serious motorcycle accident in which my best friend passed away i am rebuilding my life again slowly and it would be nice to meet some new people and with any luck can learn from each others experiences and support one another i look forward to chatting with you.

hi i'm new too,sorry to hear about your friend.you do sound like a lovely chap.

x

hello its lovely to meet you and thats a very nice thing to say , how are you ?

Hi William, welcome to the site

Im sorry to hear about your friend, it must be so hard for you. I had an accident too, i didnt lose anyone but I know injuries are something you can feel every day. so is loss.

you probably dont need me to tell you this but this is a really friendly and supportive site, we have people here who have gone through similar things to you but everyone really cares.

thankyou so much for your reply im sorry to hear about your accident and i hope you are on the mend its so nice at last to be be able to talk to like minded people real people and i look forward to talking to you again .

take care William

Archived