Mental Health Forums

Ed Gonna Kill Me

aries20

well ... disagree completely.

Hunny, you're ill.. you need to focus on yourself and getting yourself better :) here to support you anytime :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can you contact them hun?

While i completely understand that being put in hospital is just so terrifying... if it keeps you safe? and if tey can offer you care and treatment? what do you think?

love and cuddles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hun .... im with you there.... totally messing up everything.... got 2 essays to do, a group presentation to prepare for and an insain amount of catching up on last terms seminar work becuase i was too busy binging to go to lectures and seminars... priorties hay... but please dont worry about taking time out.... i've taken 2 years out of uni to try and sort my head out - never got the right care though and so now its back with a vengence...

Think at the end of the day, if you can ask yourself what would be best in the long run... and weigh it up? see what you come too.... are you going to get the degree and job you deserve if you cannot function? ....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... i get you hun - but these people you want to make proud don't deserve you if they dont see that you need help and that your health is more important than a degree! ... you have so much time to get a job... i know people at uni who are 25 and just starting out... there is no rush!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aries I don't have any great words to say or anything, but i cudn't read this post and say nothing......U are a beautiful person and right now life is pretty shit, but u gotta hang in their and be strong. Theres n awful lot of people here who obviously care for u, let their strength join with u and remember that no matter how bad the darkness gets WE ARE ALL HERE FOR U!!! We all want to beat the darkness and u r part of this family and WE CAN DO IT!!! Let that flame of determination burn brightly never let it go out.

aw hun, well done for not giving up! Proof yet again just how strong you are. That in itself is something t be amazingly proud of.... how about just taking a year out... thats not letting people down, its just to get healthy - please dont worry about others... worry about yourself.

Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived