Mental Health Forums

Post Secret

Banana_Face

Why not start our own post secret? Its just a way of expressin your thoughts or feeling through a quote! It could even be one worded ones.

I will start it with my quote I like.

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside

i thought i loved my friend's boyfriend who i cheated with for several months, but although i know i did care about him a lot, i'm starting to think i mainly used him to make me feel good.

i already feel like i really don't fit in with my family so i wanna do anything to protect them from finding out about my mental health problems... they would think i'm even more of a freak.

is really sorry that she started dealing with her depression, cos it's only got harder as time goes on. they said it will get harder before it gets better, but nobody told her it would be this bloody hard.

Why not start our own post secret? Its just a way of expressin your thoughts or feeling through a quote! It could even be one worded ones.

I will start it with my quote I like.

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside

thats so tue thanks for sharing it x

ive finally realised i will never fit in but i fit in with me, the smiles are seldom but when they do come they are real but im trying to look after myself in

hope that i will heal. fingers crossed xx

put on a hard face to the world so people dont really know how much u yearn to be loved and looked after - because u know what u really want can never happen

i realise that one of the main reasons she can still function enough to do a good job, and wants to do her job, is because when i do it well, i get praise, respect and appreciation... and work is the only place i'm going to get this..

put on a hard face to the world so people dont really know how much u yearn to be loved and looked after - because u know what u really want can never happen

but at least you know who you really are you sound like a very special person and someone will realise it yearning to be loved but real love only please,

good luck and stay strong most people really aint worth the worry take care x

"It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed."

— Ram Dass

I can't live my life the way I want to because I'm too busy trying to be what other people want me to be

hello just be yourself and it will take a special person like you to see you as the special person you are dont give up x

"I'm bound by a list of restraints beyond my own control, but because of my condition I have allowed myself to be controlled and manipulated into this situation. The love has died and grown anew elsewhere, but the path to that place will be long, arduous and a journey of self-destruction, recreation and intense introspection...is it better to be the bastard who stayed, or the good man who died of hypothermia in the field?"

ty...but what i want most is a mum that will love me and look after me and for me to be a little girl again and have the life that little girls should, with their hair being brushed, being told they are pretty, someone who loves that little girl just because they are alive....and that is impossible.

I feel your pain and wish that many times too. But we've got today and we can make our own way, no matter. I give the little girl presents and that helps her feel better some.

I am the dark dirty secret that the family doesn't talk about.

Ingrid musn't tell

My whole life was lies and secrets. Trust no one, beieve no one...you're all alone, nobody will listen or believe a child.

Archived