Mental Health Forums

Emogirl Banned?

Dibley

Emogirl has text me to say that she has been banned. Her alter created an account and was mean to some people. I'm assuming that her ip address must be banned, if Emo can't get on as herself. Is there anyway that just her alter can be banned and that Emogirl can come back?

Does she know what the name the alter used?

Did she receive an email yet?

xxx

She said she hasn't had an email. She can't log on as anyone. It was mhair. She said some of the comments were deleted.

Does she know what the name the alter used?

Did she receive an email yet?

xxx

She said she hasn't had an email. She can't log on as anyone. It was mhair. She said some of the comments were deleted.

Oh yeah, I saw a status the other day, saying she had a bad reputation.

They must understand she can't help what her alters do

xx

oooo wonder who did that!!!!

somepeople are a bit too bloody ban happy

sorry but it fks me off

when some shits can come and fk up everything just in one go (NOT directed at any present company before you think otherwise)

and other, good, solid, members get banned without doing hardly anything

sorry but it fks me off

when some shits can come and fk up everything just in one go (NOT directed at any present company before you think otherwise)

Soo true

xxx

sorry but it fks me off

Thank you Walker,

I agree with you. and I get why her alter would get banned too, she has been around for a while so it's bvious she isn't a troll. Maybe the powers that be could contact her and try to arrange something.

Maybe the powers that be could contact her and try to arrange something.

lets hope so

quite agree if trouble is being caused

but tbh mhair caused a lot lot lot less trouble than others have done in the past

Maybe the powers that be could contact her and try to arrange something.

lets hope so

quite agree if trouble is being caused

but tbh mhair caused a lot lot lot less trouble than others have done in the past

Thank you Walker.

sorry but it fks me off

It's clearly written in the rules that alias accounts will be banned. We're actually working on clarifying the rules with regards to alters and their own accounts currently, at the time it was just seen that Mhair was causing trouble and was an alias account that we had no proof it was an alter. Mhair was banned because it was an alias account, Emogirl was not banned because it was assumed that her alter had created the account so we actually bent the rules in her favour in that regard by making the assumption.

We're looking in to why Emogirl can't log in now, she hasn't been banned or IP banned so it's obviously a technical issue, though it would make it easier if she went about this the usual way and submitted a ticket with the error that comes up when she tries to log in.

Arrakis :cheff:

Hi,

Im here to clearify :)

Yes alters can have an account but we need to know as staff that an account is an alter account and we didnt know that about mhair,also the alter obviously has to apply by the rules like all members seems mhair was making some trouble as youve all seen.

Emogirl wasnt banned,I checked and I cant find a reason why she wouldnt she be able to logg on,she can send in a ticket with what the error message is.

Lilly

Hey Im back, thanks Head Hurts my friend xxx

Thank you lilly, sorry for the confusion :blink: will try to keep mhair under control <_<

Thank you for letting me back on

thanks for everyones support phew im so glad t be back :wub:

i didnt want mhair to get her way and ban me lol

speak to you guys soon

emo xxx

Archived