Mental Health Forums

Emogirl Banned?

Dibley

One day! I don't really want her out today so trying to keep calm lol. She likes to smoke and I don't feel that well so don't want her to smoke! Plus the fact her mouth is dirtier than a baby's nappy

Aw, you have such a happy face there! Smile! It doesn't cost you anything and it takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown :P

Maybe I should be worried! :lol: You're not too bad yourself.. just remember this board is there for support, not just for causing trouble ;)

You don't have to know why. But you're here so try to make the most of it and you might find a positive outcome. You never know unless you try x

Why do I miss all the fun? I need to be a midnight poster or something. Everything happens when we are away.

In all fairness to mhair, has it not occured to anyone here that maybe he/she was trying to protect her host not hurt her? Face it kiddies, these boards are upsetting to hosts. They are triggering, argumentive and depressing. Who the HELL WOULD WANT THEIR HOST HERE?

I've had to get my host banned before on sites. It comes with being a protective son of a bitch that I am. One never gets the credit for ones actions, but someone has to do the dirty work.

Dragon

pg_black_dragon.jpg

exactly why dont they FFFFFFoffffffff and stop digging ???????

oh yeah cos she wants to be free ?????yeah shes really gunna be free when she finds out :mad0233:

Archived