Mental Health Forums

What Do You Look Like?

Banana_Face

I look like a huge reptile. Blue, small wings, large tail.

sound freaky?

but I can transform into a human when i need to so I can be the forward personality.

Dragon.

pg_black_dragon.jpg

I wish I cud transform into a tiger....all that strength and beauty :) It wud have to be a siberian tiger they are the most impressive...Hear me roar!!! RRRROOOOOAAAARRR!!

Hehe! Ur not the only nutter now :lol:

Siberian_Tiger-Resized.jpg

I took my pics off because I'm paranoid that someone I know will come across this site and be able to read what I've wrote about my inner most thoughts... I'm short, overweight, have massive boobs (lol) and have quite a few piercings and tattoos.

i am a bit covered up coz im paranoid. and im not as fat as i look i think i must have leaned back a bit and stuck stomach out

sorry for bad photoshopping just wanted to cover up background a bit

Wow! :masked::bigeyed: U don't need to cover up or be paranoid Emma, ur a very good lookin lass and definitily not fat :stun::) As Bart simpson wud say "Aye Carumba!" :lol:

I won't put a picture up, does it really matter what we look like, i find this is only making my self-image and fears worse, i feel safer with people not knowing what i look like, i don't need people to judge me i'm not thin and attractive like others, i am not really confortable with this one at all, sorry if i annoy anyone thats not my intention, this all just makes me feel strange, sorry.

It doesnt matter addy, its just like something to do on the site. theres loads of posts in the general forum on different subjects, for everyone there will be posts on that forum ppl dont want to join in with. there are lots i dont join in with and im sure your not the only person who doesnt want to join in with this one. I would never post a pic with my whole face on but some ppl have done that

I only said i'm thinner than i look coz i said in another post that i am size 6 which is too thin really. but i look bigger than that in the pic and i didnt want ppl to think i was lying about my body size

Archived