Mental Health Forums

What Do You Look Like?

Banana_Face

It doesnt matter addy, its just like something to do on the site. theres loads of posts in the general forum on different subjects, for everyone there will be posts on that forum ppl dont want to join in with. there are lots i dont join in with and im sure your not the only person who doesnt want to join in with this one. I would never post a pic with my whole face on but some ppl have done that

I only said i'm thinner than i look coz i said in another post that i am size 6 which is too thin really. but i look bigger than that in the pic and i didnt want ppl to think i was lying about my body size

I know Emma i just get really insecure about the way i look i really hate everything about myself i was just uncomfortable with it all and my head was in a bad place too i was admitted to hospital next day, so at that point everything upset me, i think its great if people are confident doing it, its just not for me but you are right i am probably not the only one.xx

This photo was taken a while back, now I shave my head every week. I must say I miss my hair a bit...

I used to have a mohawk too, Iv kept my head shaved for a while now cus its thinnin abi....Hate my hair thinnin :(

I think i'll try and get the mohawk back...I miss it :)

I used to wear glasses as well but hated them and got laser eye surgery in june......One of the best choices I ever made :)

Remember Rocco, if ya wanna chat just give me a buzz :)

It doesnt matter addy, its just like something to do on the site. theres loads of posts in the general forum on different subjects, for everyone there will be posts on that forum ppl dont want to join in with. there are lots i dont join in with and im sure your not the only person who doesnt want to join in with this one. I would never post a pic with my whole face on but some ppl have done that

I only said i'm thinner than i look coz i said in another post that i am size 6 which is too thin really. but i look bigger than that in the pic and i didnt want ppl to think i was lying about my body size

I know Emma i just get really insecure about the way i look i really hate everything about myself i was just uncomfortable with it all and my head was in a bad place too i was admitted to hospital next day, so at that point everything upset me, i think its great if people are confident doing it, its just not for me but you are right i am probably not the only one.xx

I saw you went into hospital, i felt so bad, i knew i'd probably made it worse. but i think its great you are out again so soon. I think you said you have to go back in soon (sorry if i got that wrong) but i still think them letting you out is a sign you have done really well, from what i know of hospitals they dont let everyone out that quick

Archived