Mental Health Forums

Tv Drama About Did

Lily-Bee

I can sometimes tell prior to a switch because I get like this pressure build up in my head, but sometimes it just happens before I know it.

Despite all the problems we've had along the way, I wouldn't change my alters for the world.

yeah she gets it too, just knows wen its going to happen, the T knows too

I can sometimes tell prior to a switch because I get like this pressure build up in my head, but sometimes it just happens before I know it.

Despite all the problems we've had along the way, I wouldn't change my alters for the world.

Its so she gets warning when you're gonna be about :P

WP actually sent you Zero aggressive PM's. Dragon did.

Yes we are all one and we all take accountability for what we all do but we also stick up for each other in times of trouble. You put out an aggressive post, you recieved some aggressive answers.

WP has never been condencending to anyone it just aint her. You took it that way that's your bad.

thank you ver ymuch for making my host personality bawlher eyes out and switch when she was just starting to stabilize.

Michael :angry:

Thank you very much for talking down to me and for assaulting me so aggressively with you words when I needed to set a boundary with you around your style of giving advice and feedback and likewise causing me to tremble, and which I am still trembling, with the level of aggression that you expressed at me for merely attempting to set a boundary around myself, if you really have such a need to dump your stuff on others this way I guess I can also do the same. Thanks a lot, indeed! You have other people do your bidding as well and call it standing up for each other. You did a good enough job battering me without asking your friends to do it also. Trying to justify your actions doesn't make them right.

yup she knows and tries to deny im there, but theres no hiding from me :P :lol:

Maize this is a personal dispute and needs to go off the boards.

I'll unblock you.

WP

You have other people do your bidding as well and call it standing up for each other. You did a good enough job battering me without asking your friends to do it also. Trying to justify your actions doesn't make them right.

No one asked me too thanks very much. And I was trying to be your friend too but you're just so defensive and one sided that you aren't open to that. I was trying to help! Now I see that you do not want any of that, so I am baffled as to why you are here in the first place.

You are making me very wound up and you are getting on my nerves VERY much.

I'm going to do the right thing here and not reply to you anymore, for my benefit if not everyone elses. There is enough arguments on the board without this. I seriously suggest you think about what you are wanting to get out of the board, how it benefits you and how it would benefit others.

I sincerely hope that you get the support that you are looking for, if any. But I won't be reading any more of your posts and I certainly won't be trying to help you.

yup she knows and tries to deny im there, but theres no hiding from me :P:lol:

Rofl! Be gentle with her cos you know better than anyone that she can be fragile. I think she is trying to accept you are there, if she hasn't already. Give her a break, cos she would miss you if you weren't there, I'm sure!

Woah, okay now, I didn't see where I stood up for her defense. I was explaining how your comments upset her, and how in future these things could be avoided. I was also trying to explain that I could see things from your point of view and I was trying to give you suggestions on how you could try to build up the confidence to open up.

I'm not going to be made to feel like any of this is my fault by you. Stop getting defensive when someone is trying to help you. If you don't want the help don't go posting then try to be the victim so people try to befriend you.

Look, you're making some crazy accusations at the end of your post here. WP is more than capable of speaking for herself and it isn't your job to step in when it doesn't pertain to you. There's two of you and one of me and I have been badgered via PM's as well so this is a bit much. I set my boundary and have a right to, when some is being condescending and calling it support.

Fireflies, FYI, I won't be reading your PM. I don't know how to block you yet but I'm not going to let you as an "alter" of WP badger me that way. Is that why you want separate accounts? So you can behave aggressively to someone and claim you didn't do it? That's fucked up! Please leave me alone. I tried to respond to your other aggressive PM and you blocked it. You're not going to jerk me around or take your shit out on me that way.

Take care now!

Since you won't answer PM's

Not I nor any part of me will discuss this here. It's a personal dispute and does not belong on the forums. If you keep bringing it here I will be forced to report you as it is against forum rules.

That is my final word on it.

WP

Since you won't answer PM's

Not I nor any part of me will discuss this here. It's a personal dispute and does not belong on the forums. If you keep bringing it here I will be forced to report you as it is against forum rules.

That is my final word on it.

WP

Don't send me PM's like you did, block mine though I sent a decent reply and then expect me to look at your PM's again. It's really too much to expect anyone to deal with!

Makes me sad to read all this,because what I see is nice people here all vulnerable and all needing support but misunderstanding one another and getting into arguments and all feeling bad because of it.

Lilly

Good grief Maize! I know talking is hard for you! I acknowledged that and tried to give suggestions on encouraging yourself to talk. No one tried to make you look stupid and no one was saying they was wise. Goodness me this is irritating! If you tried seeing it from someone elses point of view you might be able to understand. We could all be childish and say, oh actually you are getting on our nerves and we don't want to listen to your opinions and your experience. But no, we listen and try to put in our 2 cents.

Enough now, really. Urgh, now I'm all urgey.

Soooooooooooooooo

What about that show Tara eh?

Personally I think it Rocks!

Michael

Agreed Michael! Its a bit over exaggerated as I was saying earlier, but it is mostly for the benefit of the audience to be able to follow the story

Good grief Maize! I know talking is hard for you! I acknowledged that and tried to give suggestions on encouraging yourself to talk. No one tried to make you look stupid and no one was saying they was wise. Goodness me this is irritating! If you tried seeing it from someone elses point of view you might be able to understand. We could all be childish and say, oh actually you are getting on our nerves and we don't want to listen to your opinions and your experience. But no, we listen and try to put in our 2 cents.

Mind your own business. Ganging up on someone with someone else is really cheap!

I kinda like Buck. I'm a bit like him in a way.

I don't smoke though but I do love a beer.

I also like wearing a hat. Kind of defines me as me.

Michael.

Mind your own business. Ganging up on someone with someone else is really cheap!

Yeh, ur cheap. U shouldn't go around sayin people get on ur nerves in real life so y do it on here? She never ganged up on u, if u actualy read the messages and read them wivout jumpin in2 defensive mode she was tryin to help ya. Silly billy, ya getting ur self all workd up aint ya

Sasha

I kinda like Buck. I'm a bit like him in a way.

I don't smoke though but I do love a beer.

I also like wearing a hat. Kind of defines me as me.

Michael.

Im the bad gurl haha. I smoke, gets on Christine's nerves tho cos it plays up her asthma. not had the chance to try beer. i think except for the gender, i could be a bit lyk him too lol.

sasha

haha yeh that could work. if ya got it, flaunt it! "drugs not hugs" so true! tho not tried drugs, boooo or yay in christine's opinion

sasha

Archived