Mental Health Forums

Tv Drama About Did

Lily-Bee

nah drugs just mess us up worse. Hugs I will accept readily if your female

:bigarmhug[1]:

Michael.

Good grief Maize! I know talking is hard for you! I acknowledged that and tried to give suggestions on encouraging yourself to talk. No one tried to make you look stupid and no one was saying they was wise. Goodness me this is irritating! If you tried seeing it from someone elses point of view you might be able to understand. We could all be childish and say, oh actually you are getting on our nerves and we don't want to listen to your opinions and your experience. But no, we listen and try to put in our 2 cents.

Enough now, really. Urgh, now I'm all urgey.

Mind your own business. Ganging up on someone with someone else is really cheap!

Yeh, ur cheap. U shouldn't go around sayin people get on ur nerves in real life so y do it on here? She never ganged up on u, if u actualy read the messages and read them wivout jumpin in2 defensive mode she was tryin to help ya. Silly billy, ya getting ur self all workd up aint ya

Sasha

You didn't read the PM's. Stop making up stuff on top of it all. Just leave it alone. I'm having a lot of trouble talking and I had a hard time with the post I got there from WP. Just let other people work out their business without jumping in and create a mob scene out of it. Two people against one person is messed up. I don't want to talk to your personalities too for god's sake.

Actually since there is 43 of us and 40 or more of her that's at least 80 against one but whose counting?

Sasha, Nice name.

;)

Michael.

Maize dont wanna play? who ya talkin to btw, cos we're all part of each other innit. she only jumped in cos it really upset someone. silly billy.

sasha

Actually since there is 43 of us and 40 or more of her that's at least 80 against one but whose counting?

Sasha, Nice name.

;)

Michael.

mega lolz! Michael, u r a biiiiig flirt! haha love it

sasha

Sasha, Nice name.

;)

Michael.

mega lolz! Michael, u r a biiiiig flirt! haha love it

sasha

yeah, I've been told that before.

Michael

Edit: I think we are thread stealing here. LOL

lolz, if it bothers them too much then we'll grab our own thread haha. besides, least it better than the previous topic. tho we should probs stick to the actual purpose lol. o well, least we having fun!

sasha

We already have our own thread in PM

:D

Yeah, I dunno what else to say about US of Tara other than I enjoyed it as entertainment and could relate to it.

I don't have any deep iunsightful things to say really.

Michael

Archived