Mental Health Forums

Msn

Divsky

Hiya all, I was just wondering if anyone uses msn and if they do would they like to add me to chat, I'm on it most of the day but dont really have anyone to talk to and as you can imagine it gets pretty lonely,

so if you fancy a wee chit chat add me on; somethingtoosimple@hotmail.com

David :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, its much easier to make friends here, people get to know the real u and see past the shell which hides our problems. It feels good to have people see how messed up u r and they still support u, it gives me strength to keep fighting

I was given extra time to do my assignments because of my depression, it was hard to keep the other students finding out, they wudnt understand it

I lost my job because of it, I couldnt really hide it from the rest of the staff I was taking too much time off and was running out of excuses so in the end my company just paid me off I was kind of glad because the job was starting to get to me anyway since then I've been out of work, (since march last year) cant find another job cant even look still too unstable,

I lost my job because of it, I couldnt really hide it from the rest of the staff I was taking too much time off and was running out of excuses so in the end my company just paid me off I was kind of glad because the job was starting to get to me anyway since then I've been out of work, (since march last year) cant find another job cant even look still too unstable,

[/quo

People at some of the places Iv worked at have sometimes used my quietness as an excuse to push me out of their groups and sometimes say hurtful things :(

See I was a salesman in a tv shop so I had to be so full of confidence, I was actually really good at my job but when I look back now and see how far I've fallen it amazes me and worries me I know I have to start picking up again before I do any serious harm to myself again,

but anyway enough negative! lol what are you studying at college?

Im actually doing a sports course which is kind of ironic as I am crap at most of them. However I enjoy the psyhcalogicol side of it. Doing the sports is the worst part but I enjoy working with children and it does make me feel more confident for a brief period

that sounds great I have to admit I have to get my fat A** back to the gym more often my meds made me gain so much weight about 3st to be precise but luckily I have it under control lol

Im always paranoid about my weight and training. If i miss a few days I feel horrible and think I weigh an extra stone...All in the old head :wacko:

yeh I know what you mean I do go to the gym 3 times a week and I can see myself bulkin up but I'm not sure if I like the way its going lol,

on another note so much for making new friends :( so far your the only one to respond to my thread, thanks btw

Im on facebook...but I don't like it, seeing my 'friends' pictures of them having craic is like driving a knife into my heart :( I tend to avoid it most of the time

your welcome to add me on it tbh i dont know how to add friends on it,plus the ones i do have on it know nothing of my mental health issues and when ever i do log in i seem to be bombarded with images of my ex which seriously damages ones mental state

Archived