Mental Health Forums

Msn

Divsky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooop slowly getting the hang of it! lol jus figured out how to make my status single again on it not that I was too keen to do so :(

cheers I will give it a go but if I get stuck I'll pm you thanks again,

what puts me off is seeing picture of my baby stepdaughter again :(

if you're friends on there with your ex, perhaps remove her from your friends list?

if it's other people perhaps remove them?

OR even better if you dont' want to remove your ex in case it causes friction, but don't want to see their updates, pictures etc in your newsfeed, you can put on a setting so they're updates, pictures etc don't appear on your newsfeed.. happy to help with any of this :) xx

yeh she is she still talks to me via txts she acts so normal as if the breakup never happened and that hurts me cause it makes me feel like our relationship never mattered :( ah well atleast this time we broke up I never commited suicide,

managed to add some more details to my profile :D

if you're friends on there with your ex, perhaps remove her from your friends list?

if it's other people perhaps remove them?

OR even better if you dont' want to remove your ex in case it causes friction, but don't want to see their updates, pictures etc in your newsfeed, you can put on a setting so they're updates, pictures etc don't appear on your newsfeed.. happy to help with any of this :) xx

I know what you mean but in some sad way I want to see the pics of the baby I still love them and i know it wont help me but I never usually do whats good for me lol anyway lets talk positive! gotta stay positive :D

U can add me on facebook if u want...It wud be nice to have friends there who know me and my problems my emails Seanthemojo@yahoo.co.uk :)

U can add me on facebook if u want...It wud be nice to have friends there who know me and my problems my emails Seanthemojo@yahoo.co.uk :)

added! am getting the hang of this now! lol

helooooo!

Heeelllloooooo! :) Gunna take a peek at u now......Forgive my profile picture....I appear to be in some estasy or blind drunk....likely the latter :lol:

Archived