Mental Health Forums

Whats Your All Time Favorite Movie

Divsky

Yeh so whats your all time favorite movie I have alot of time on my hands and spend it watching films so tell me your favorite so I Can watch it :D

David,

I know there's alot of good films and its hard to choose a favorite my secret fav has to be the rocky horror show, although its not much of a secret now lmao,

"why sooooo serious?" lol yeh ledger was great as the joker shame what happened though, I also love the count of monte cristo, thats such a great film of love and revenge i have to admit I'm really fond of the new a-team film too

There is many I like,but the film that popped in my head was 9 and a half weeks, that is a great film.

I don't think I've heard of that film.....Well my heads a bit fuzzy this mornin, I probly just cannae mind it! :lol:

I wud say that pixar film Up is very good also, the start of it was very moving and the music fitted it soo well, it was emotional

I can't choose!! For comedy purposes 'Role Models' is awesome, I love Paul Rudd though!

I have to be a real girl and say I love the Twilight series too.

awww twilight I Just knew someone would mention it eventually lol team edward or team jacob? lol btw I jus got vampires suck the comedy spin off of twilight think I might watch that today, lol

ha ha dont blame you I cant say I'm a fan of vampire films except that old leslie neilson one dracula dead and loving it lol I love his films shame he passed away though :(

ha ha dont blame you I cant say I'm a fan of vampire films except that old leslie neilson one dracula dead and loving it lol I love his films shame he passed away though :(

Bram Strokers Dracula is very good, the old vampire gives me the shivers and it is a scarey film :)

Team Edward! Lol but I'm not a crazy fan or anything! Other favourites are 'The Craft' 'Jenifer's body' 'The Hole' and yes I know it's Girly but I love the Sex and the city films too.

bleak choices - but Apocalypse Now, The Seventh Seal (Ingmar Bergman) and recently saw Shutter Island, which was cool (in spite of Leonardo DiCrappio)

KX

Team Edward! Lol but I'm not a crazy fan or anything! Other favourites are 'The Craft' 'Jenifer's body' 'The Hole' and yes I know it's Girly but I love the Sex and the city films too.

Sex and the city?.....*groans*...Not gonna comment :lol:

Archived