Mental Health Forums

Whats Your All Time Favorite Movie

Divsky

Pans Labyrinth (El labyerinto del Fauno) is one of the best moves Ive ever seen. Bit twisted and dark though... and Horton hears a who! <3

U ever heard of The Fountain? Its a film with Hugh Jackman and Rachael Weis in it. Its beatifully made and the music evokes strong emotions. It is quite a sad film though so don't watch it if u feel really bad

I've seen pans labyrinth I liked it the guy with eyes on his hands still freaks me out lol, shutter island was so good the twist at the end was amazing, never seen that hugh jackman film I'll need to get it for one of my better days lol

This might sound stupid amoungst all these other great moves but I think Mrs Doubtfire is very good, its funny and a really sweet film too

If there is any more Twilight talk I will lock this thread instantly! :angry::P

I'm rubbish at thinking about my single favourite film but I really like Dead Poets Society and The Shawshank Redemption, Life and Blade Runner. There are loads more but I can't think of any...

I saw the recording of the 20th anniversay production of Les Miserables in the cinema, it was amazing, so poignant and emotive.

If there is any more Twilight talk I will lock this thread instantly! :angry::P

Slightly ot but this is in regards to twilight. I came across this on facebook.

"OMG EDWARD IZ SOW HAWT AND BREKING DEAWN IS COMEING OUT AND HEOMG! !!!! AND IF YOU DONT LIKE HEM YOUR JUST JELUS. !!!>!!1!1!!! I LUV ESWARD AND BELLA ARE SO IN LOVE!!1!1!!!1"

Can't possibly be real, but i had to have it as my status!

ok now you've made me jealous I jus love the character of jean val jean they way he turns out to be such a good man at heart especially after what the bishop does for him,

and yes please no more twilight it was bad enough pretending to like them for "she who cant be named" lol

Arrakis, that cat avatar of urs is kinda hypnotic..I keep watchin it jumping over and over.........The poor thing, stuck in an eternal limbo of always jumping and never getting fed......;)

I can't think of one atm but as soon as I see one I'll post it. I like a good comedy and films that are nonviolent with a meaniingful plot. On bad days I play movies like Up all day to lift my spirits. Animation movies are great that way, some are anyway. :)

I'm just looking at my DVD film collection, there aren't many, lol

Elizabeth I & II

Girl, Interupted

Jurassic Park

Dirty Dancing

Grease

Apollo 13

& The Shawshank Redemption

:lol:

high fidelity

closely followed by every other JC movie, the majority of which i have on DVD (although some of them are sadly absolutely pants)

Grease is awesome Wynter i saw that at cinema when it was first released (i am that old lol)

I think Leonardo is becoming quite a good actor, Shutter island was awesome.

I have loads of favourites which are all in my dvd collection - anybody watched Serial Mom? Secret pleasures are Private benjamin and calamity jane

Ginger

Freckles on her nose, diddle diddle di a girl came riding into town one day diddle diddle di she was quite a sight it's pippi longstocking

say ho ho he ha ha it's pippi longstocking there's no one like her!

Another great movie!

you probably already know my secret fav the rocky horror picture show lol, but I have to admit I love dirty dancing too " no body puts babeh in the corner" lol

Archived