Mental Health Forums

Whats Your All Time Favorite Movie

Divsky

Pulp Fiction and anything with John Travolta in it.

The Fisher King.

Dead Poet's Society.

The Shawshank Redemption.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

I've never seen true romance is it any good? whats it about?

Its awesome.It would be easier if you looked it up as Im not very good at describing films :D

One of my favorite movies is The Princess Bride. It's not a great, serious, work of art, but it is really funny and never fails to make me laugh.

A Prairy Home Companion, don't know if it's a favorite yet because it's just coming on IFC but it has Tommy Lee Jones. I usually like movies he plays in. ^_^

A Prairy Home Companion, don't know if it's a favorite yet because it's just coming on IFC but it has Tommy Lee Jones. I usually like movies he plays in. ^_^

I love him :wub:

I do too, think he's a great actor. :)

I do too, think he's a great actor. :)

I like him in The Fugitive and US Marshals :)

One of my favorite movies is The Princess Bride. It's not a great, serious, work of art, but it is really funny and never fails to make me laugh.

Oh but it is a great serious work of art. Kidnapping, miracle cures, avengence, swordplay, true love, rodents of unusal size, battle of wits to the death, pirates, evil schemes of a cowardly prince...what more do you need?

Love it! :masked:

My favourite movie is American Beauty. I still find it hilarious even though I've watched it a zillion times.

The lesser known first movie by the Coen brothers, Blood Simple, is a close second. I love all of their other movies too.

Oh but it is a great serious work of art. Kidnapping, miracle cures, avengence, swordplay, true love, rodents of unusal size, battle of wits to the death, pirates, evil schemes of a cowardly prince...what more do you need?

Love it! :masked:

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

I just remembered 'No country for old men' How the hell did I forget about that?.......Must be the old age kickin in.....memories not what it used to be....lol ;)

Face/Off, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, Reservior Dogs, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, No Country For Old Men, The Green Mile, Grease, West Side Story (yep, i know there's musicals in there too, but they count!!) ....

Cannot think of anymore atm, I'm too hungry. :angry::P

xxx

ah this thread isnt working lol I've seen all these I was hoping for some new idea's! :P

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/movies/1000best.html any help maybe?

Archived