Mental Health Forums

First Painting Of 2011

marc-74

I haven't been around much lately , It's just so busy here with everything. My little Marley is has got her first tooth ,its just cut through her gum. she's being really good about it, and she also started weaning a few weeks back, and she absolutely loves her food.

Also the bar where I sell a few paintings are doing a "Day of the Dead" every month. The nights are a tribute to dead stars. This will be the forth. So far they've done Hank Williams,Jim Morrison and Joe Strummer. This weekend it's another hero of mine the late and very great Johnny R. Cash. I finished this painting this morning at about 3:30am. I pretty pleased with the final result. Now I've just gotta keep at at it and try and get two more finished by the weekend.

The artwork is helping to keep my head straight, the voices have not been around for a while, and I'm being good and taking my meds everyday.

I also need to ad a thank you and a "I'm sorry" to my Jades, She does her best to give me space to work, but I still act like a spoiled brat when she disturbs me during my work.

thak you for taking the time to look at my work.

Marc x

Thanks Guys, hopefully I can get more done this week, and sell em on Saturday.  If anyone is around and fancies going to a very cool bar with loads of great history and great peeps, you should get  yourselves down to Filthy Macnastys in London.

Hope I haven't broken any site rules , but this is not an advertisement, it's just an idea for anyone looking for somewhere new to go in London, with a good vibe.

marc x 

Whoop whoop, money for Cash.....sold it this afternoon

Gotta try get some more finished by the weekend, but I have to take it easy on myself, and not get angry with myself if I cant get everything done, It wont be the end of the world,and I can always put them up after the johnny cash show.

( I think I've put that last bit in to help myself,and remind me to keep my mind level, and not feel like a failure)

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-16062-0-71937100-1296600613.jpg 

Thanks guys, it's been a very busy morning here. Jades is out, Marley and I had to take Ernie our cat to the vet, and now I've gotta do the research for the Kate bush painting that I've commissioned to paint.

marc x

Archived