Mental Health Forums

Pain Or Death

Maki

I am 30.

I wanna have stable faithful relationship and wanna get marry.

This is my dream for a loong time but doesn't come.

Where is my peaceful family life

Seriously - 30 is still so young ... you're still learning about yourself.. think society places so much pressure on this ideal life style - that we have to be married by such an age, and have a house and a good job. Who says thats really right? Or that people are happier if they are married? ... what do you think?

the right person is out there for you... who knows what is around the next courner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know hun

But I need peaceful sleep with safe.

when I was living with guy he was feeding baby bottle milk till I feel safe in the midnight otherwise I have panic. very scary.

we bought baby bottle and diaper to make me feel calm down.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 30.

I wanna have stable faithful relationship and wanna get marry.

This is my dream for a loong time but doesn't come.

Where is my peaceful family life

Seriously - 30 is still so young ... you're still learning about yourself.. think society places so much pressure on this ideal life style - that we have to be married by such an age, and have a house and a good job. Who says thats really right? Or that people are happier if they are married? ... what do you think?

the right person is out there for you... who knows what is around the next courner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know hun

But I need peaceful sleep with safe.

when I was living with guy he was feeding baby bottle milk till I feel safe in the midnight otherwise I have panic. very scary.

we bought baby bottle and diaper to make me feel calm down.

What I am doing is very strange, not normal.

But, I can't calm down, I can't breath.

what to do what to do... of course I talked this to my counselor and doc x

Can I ask if you are getting any help, from like threapy or something? Someone you can talk too, to help you go through it all maybe?

awww, hunny - Was this the guy you loved hun? Sorry to ask, but what happened? dont worry if you dont want to talk about it... understand completely

Love and cuddles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always here my parents voice in my head when I am washing dished or sometimes taking a bath.

My dad was screaming to little kid "ALL OF DISABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE KILLED COZ THEY WASTE TAX"

I was shaking I remember I think I was 7 or 8 or 9

Maki

Can you tell me more about the differences in Japan?

Jamie

moon J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgsbIfI0uIg

I always here my parents voice in my head when I am washing dished or sometimes taking a bath.

My dad was screaming to little kid "ALL OF DISABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE KILLED COZ THEY WASTE TAX"

I was shaking I remember I think I was 7 or 8 or 9

Maki

Can you tell me more about the differences in Japan?

Jamie

and suicide late

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

would you consider maybe ringing her again, just to ask her to come sit with you maybe? ... If not - is there anyone else that could come and be with you?

Things will get better... nothing lasts forever... and you have this forum here to support you :) we all care for you so much hunny! you are truely wonderful

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she is sleeping :(

and she doesn't come only for these reason.

If police called her yes she will come.

but not for this situation.

coz midnight :(

I am alone x

oh hehe - answered my question before i asked - did they help you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My parents are really useless.

My doc and counselor know it.

Why in Japan always hierarchy so hard to live here with this condition.

i promise - you are not alone here - there are so many people that care about you... and we are all here to help and support you

Im so sorry, it must be so hard for you darling - but again it shows just how strong you are... you are your own person hunny - and an amazing one at that

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hunny - please, so worried about you... one breath at a time, please plase stay safe... Is there a crisis line you can phone? Your doctor or councillor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOW ALL I WANT IS BOTTLE WINE AND A LOTS OF TABLET TO MAKE MY BRAIN CALMER AND MAKE MY BODY RELAX.....

I DON'T WANNA DIE......

Maki

I have been here the whole time with you and I can see how much you don't want to die.

You can see that you are stuck with the past still, Maybe it is time to see that there is a future for you.

Jamie

xx.

oh hehe - answered my question before i asked - did they help you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My parents are really useless.

My doc and counselor know it.

Why in Japan always hierarchy so hard to live here with this condition.

Maki

You know I enjoy culture and Japan is a culture that is very different from ours. I would enjoy talking with you about it more wheen you are feeling better.

I hope you are going to stay safe and if you need me I will be here for you. I know you have been through so much in the past.

I hope that with the help of your doctor and counsellor you will be able to see that you have got a future ahead of you.

Hugs Makis.

Jamie

xxx.

Thank you lovely people.

I am so sorry yesterday I was too crazy and I almost don't remember what I said...

Now I am surprised when I read my post.

today I went to lunch with aunty( dad's sis) then we have talked how hard childhood I had. she has known it and agree with me.

She is always busy coz of job but she is helping me a lot like money for counselor( sadly here in Japan normally its not free)

mine is $75 for 45min.

today we didn't have much time coz she needed go back to work but we could talk.

after that I went shopping but I have dissociation so I almost felt down I cried when I got home.

now I am thinking if I can take a bath. I can't breath now :(

Hope I am ok and thank you so much lovely people.

Love you xxxxx

:hug2: :hug2:

I'm glad you got to talk to her hunny and that you are getting some help.

Massive cuddle - bath sounds good :) loud happy music? Deep breaths sweetypie - here if you need to talk!

love and cuddles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug2::hug2:

I'm glad you got to talk to her hunny and that you are getting some help.

Massive cuddle - bath sounds good :) loud happy music? Deep breaths sweetypie - here if you need to talk!

love and cuddles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maki

I am so happy that you made it back into the light, and I agree with heffalump. Take good care of yourself, maki

Lots of hugs

Jamie

xx.

Archived