Mental Health Forums

Valentines 2011

Dibley

Just wondered what everyone is doing for valentines day.

My other half doesn't like me buying him anything but I have found a website that personalises wine. So Im going to get him his favourite wine.

What is everyone doing?

used to cook a romantic dinner for 2 but the animals get restless now and demand to be fed (they're my kids lol) and won't let us have any peace. :rolleyes:

used to cook a romantic dinner for 2 but the animals get restless now and demand to be fed (they're my kids lol) and won't let us have any peace. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry. I negged you, I didn't too, the mouse stuck.

I'll make it up somewhere.

Sorry again.

Well considering my fiance and newborn step daughter left me 4wks ago I shall spend it alone probably drowning my sorrows lol

Sorry.

No worries these things happen :) Ha! never know might find me a hot date instead :P any takers??? :P jus playing

Sorry again.

no probs got a thick skin lol

:bigarmhug[1]:

Sorry again.

no probs got a thick skin lol

This doesn't look good for me, but I just tried to give you your point back and I have run out for today. It's true. Feel awful now.

I'll come back tomorrow and give it you back.

I do feel bad.

x

You'll find someone one day. Someone who is right for you and deserves you.

x

one day never comes it never does, I'm better off alone besides I've lost faith in woman no offence intended but when your fiance has a baby to another man it kinda blows it for you, sorry this is way off topic ok ok,

IF I was still seeing her I would have done this, as you come in the front door theres a note saying "come upstairs" one on the stairs saying "smile you always make me do" the trail of petals leads to the bedroom, the doors closed but on it is a note " I love you with all my heart and soul" inside the room the beds covered in roses and on the wall is a load of little notes made up in the shape of a heart each saying something I love about her,

thats what I would have done,

who said romance was dead if you's only knew the other things I'd done for her it would either have you's in tears or feeling rather jealous lol

feeling jealous lol.

you have a lot to offer the world and it would be a much poorer place without you in it

valentines day is over-rated.not doing nothing

true why should you limit yourself to one day to tell that special someone you love them each day should be valentines day, :)

Ive never done anything for valentines day, i did get some cards 1 year but it turned out my sister made them out of sympathy. it was nice of her tho

maybe we could do something on the site for the single ppl, online speed dating or something? or just sharing the love? idk

i dont and have never (even when i have had a partner) ever celebrated valentines day, i personally think that it is better and means much more to tell someone you love them and even buy / make them / do something special for them when YOU WANT TO rather than when SOCIETY TELLS YOU that you SHOULD...

and to that end before anyone asks, no i dont celebrate mothers day or any of them other ones...

Hi Headhurts - are you able to say what website you found the wine thing on? Could be handy for a upcoming mates b'day

We don't tend to do anything because like others have said i don't need a specific date to tell my fella I love him etc but then I always feel guitly if I don't do anything so I tend to cook him some random pasta meal. Not sure why I feel guilty though because it's not like he's expecting anything...ho hum

Hi,

I don't celebrate any Hallmark occasions.

I would rather be single atm and at least try to get better alone than be in a relationship for the sake of it, and I know i can just about manage my own life without rocking the boat without inviting someone in who would have the power to destroy me emotionally with a few choice words.

Day to day s hard enough without all the rows, the making up , rows... Thrice bitten twice shy n all that.

Good luck to all lucky enuff to be with their 'someone special' tho'. xxx

ouch! valentines day!! Another reason for people to be reminded how much on their own they are (which reminds me, I'm sending valentines cards to everyone I know this year!! I love the world!! LOL)

xxxxxxx

I love this holiday my second fave next to Halloween. Champagne will be in order, lonely heart or lusting heart doesn't matter, I love celebrating LOVE.

Archived