Mental Health Forums

Valentines 2011

Dibley

Has anyone ever sent a man flowers, or is it just not right to do that?

i would love to send some flowers to a guy...but i dont have his address.

i dont think theres anything wrong with sending flowers to a man.im romantic...so would be nice :-) x

I wanted to send a single rose to my boyfriend at work, but not sure if he'd like it.

Don't know if he'd feel embarrassed or not. x

Oooo I want some red roses, anyone is more than welcome to send me some :D

:lol:

xxx

I hope you get some, you never know! x

I doubt I will, but thanks hun

:)

xxxx

This is one of the hardest days of the year for me Valentines day only makes me remember I have no one and no one wants me so I'll be crying inside from loneliness. :(

This is one of the hardest days of the year for me Valentines day only makes me remember I have no one and no one wants me so I'll be crying inside from loneliness. :(

So sorry, let's hope this will be the last year.

sending some virtual roses for all those peeps that are single

just to let you know that i value each and everyone of you for all the help and support you've given me

there isn't enough words to say how much i value the love and support you've all given me

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2: : :grouphug[1]::grouphug[1]::grouphug[1]: :

This is the first V day I'll actually be doing something. My better half said he'd take me out, I feel all girlish and giggly about it, it's really nice. :)

To all the people who won't be doing anything, you have the love of all the people here. You're not alone.

This is the first V day I'll actually be doing something. My better half said he'd take me out, I feel all girlish and giggly about it, it's really nice. :)

To all the people who won't be doing anything, you have the love of all the people here. You're not alone.

How sweet, I hope you enjoy your day.

x

does it sound bad if I say I'm seriously getting jealous here?

David

No, doesn't sound bad at all. I get jealous when I go out and see couples all loved up and happy and in love.

x

Archived