Mental Health Forums

Tit For Tat

roxy222

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not wrong in being human and having finally snapped when a group of people have jumped me in an extremely vulnerable place, on top of it all. If you're waiting for an apology, all can say is don't hold your breath.

I was thinking that I could read the joke bits on here or read this thread, its a hard decission to make. I care for you all really I know we cant always get on so thats ok, most families have their tiffs and we are no better and as we have our issues then its inevitable. dont be so hard on yourselves wp and ha. m would be good if we could go back to your original need to talk post where you started to confide some of your pain hun, when you are ready would like to listen xxxx

I don't want your appology at all. I find you entirely unacceptable. The only thing I want from you is for you to cease calling me and my alters and friends nasty names.

Just to clarify, I was not appologising to you I've done that before and never will again. It's a wasted effort.

I was appologising to other members of this forum.

I just want this to end once and for all.

WP

I'm not wrong in being human and having finally snapped when a group of people have jumped me in an extremely vulnerable place, on top of it all. If you're waiting for an apology, all can say is don't hold your breath.

Yes you are actually still wrong. I am human and I snapped, but it was still wrong of me to put a certain word in quotes.

WP

I think it's alot more than being childish. It's just being human. Our communication with people is essentially acting and reacting. I don't think it matters what age you are, there will be times when someone regresses into childhood defense mechanisms. It's hard for both sides. Understanding a persons behaviour might lead to a calmer situation.

I don't see what I've done to you Maize. All I tried to do is offer support and you didn't want it. That was fine, but then you tried to pick an argument.

You are in the wrong when you call people fucktards and all the other things... Because when you're being like that you're just as bad as the people that hurt you.

So, move on from this thread, because as soon as I hit "Post" I have. You want help and support then leave this thread and move on to somewhere where you can get it.

The intention was not for you to be ganged up upon, but like I've said actions cause reactions. So as soon as you're rude, you're gonna get a reaction!

Anyway, I've said my bit.

:)

see what you've done roxy? my advice to you is to stop reading conflict threads.... because you see, although aurora's cartoon insulted me a bit hence i marked it down, it does seem you are on a righteous crusade for 'the benefit of forum members' when in fact you probably just need a hug.....

One thing that has not been noticed, is that there are people like me, who have been coming here daily for months and never seeing any conflict.... you know why? Because I read only the posts that interest me. There are many, I'm sure, who have absoultely no idea what you are talking about roxy..... you do seem to be involved in alot of conflict here roxy so no wonder you keep getting hurt.

Stop making judgments on people and telling them to grow up. How about you just stay the hell out of others business then you don't get hurt. I have always found you to be judgmental, patronising (trying to speak on behalf of a minority as if they are the majority) and never giving the majority benefit of the doubt. You do not know people personally on here yet you take things so personally that you get hurt..?! Isn't that your problem in the first place??

Thats it, my time is done. More than enough in this already. Now stop arguing folks... ok?!

sancturay, actually you are frequently involved in comflicts here, your continuos past bullying of certain members was horrific

however feel free to state your opinion, i find your advice and your inadaquate judgements worthless, but you are entitled to them and theres no way im getting invloved in your personal adgenda

A warning here,we see certain people here though not breaking the rules stricktly speaking constantly attacking others,weve tried via pm and in other ways to get this stopped,Ive told people over and over again if you cant be nice or if a member upsets you;stay away! This to no avail.

So because we want his stopped; if we see more uncalled for attacking or name calling etc the member doing it will get a 12 hour ban.

So if you cant be calm and reasonable stay away from argumentative threads.

Anytime you feel mistreated or whatever send in a ticket and let us deal wih it.

Lilly

well there ya go

real world = full of shit

virtual world = full of shit

why

because robots havent been able to take over completely yet

and we are left kicking and screaming to be heard over others

fk all of it

A warning here,we see certain people here though not breaking the rules stricktly speaking constantly attacking others,weve tried via pm and in other ways to get this stopped,Ive told people over and over again if you cant be nice or if a member upsets you;stay away! This to no avail.

So because we want his stopped; if we see more uncalled for attacking or name calling etc the member doing it will get a 12 hour ban.

So if you cant be calm and reasonable stay away from argumentative threads.

Anytime you feel mistreated or whatever send in a ticket and let us deal wih it.

Lilly

thank you for your imput

Sometimes conflict is the only reason people are still alive...... take that away from them, and you take away their oppoprtunity to have found peace before they die. Conflict is a necessary part of life. And when you claim me to be a bully saying things like 'horrific', you have failed to see the good that has arisen as a result. Because you only follow the stream of threads.... you fail to appreciate the good that has come out of conflict. You don't see it.. but I do... there's not a conflict on this forum that cannot be solved. Call me a theoretical optimist but I believe and value strongly the benefit of real conflict resolution and I'll tell you, making a post tit for tat is not a wise way to go about it.

Fuck,. someone help take me out of this please.... i've had enough, i wanna go home, no i want my mum, oh fuck it, i'm going to smoke a peace pipe and return to sanctuary's world where everyone is welcome (hence the reason im in therapy as that privilege has been abused)

cool running clear water stream in a shaded forest with shafts of sunlight beaming through the trees and glistening on the slow, trickling water xxx

I am going to hopefully do group therapy in future and expecting some conflict, but think bad name calling in a group setting would be handled by facilitator,thats hard to do on a forum I think. think people are right some of us might learn from the conflict but some are really triggered. also think we are all responsible for what we say and see on here some people do apologies for making mistakes. seeing our mistakes and learning from them is for me the best thing we can learn from here. anyway only my opinion. Sound like I am lecturing as if I have got it right, shit I would run a mile if any conflict was directed my way, yet at times want to really hurt people too. I read this thread coz relationships are a problem for me and relative to rl this is a safe place to practice. xx

cool running clear water stream in a shaded forest with shafts of sunlight beaming through the trees and glistening on the slow, trickling water xxx

Can I come too????

yes christine yes yes yes

same

when conflict comes towards me am usually sunk into absolute terror

yet still seem to cause it and need to

and badly struggle against the huge desire to get own anger out

I don't see what I've done to you Maize. All I tried to do is offer support and you didn't want it. That was fine, but then you tried to pick an argument.

You are in the wrong when you call people fucktards and all the other things... Because when you're being like that you're just as bad as the people that hurt you.

So, move on from this thread, because as soon as I hit "Post" I have. You want help and support then leave this thread and move on to somewhere where you can get it.

The intention was not for you to be ganged up upon, but like I've said actions cause reactions. So as soon as you're rude, you're gonna get a reaction!

Anyway, I've said my bit.

:)

You just don't know when to back off when someone asks you to, just like your friend. You like to make waves from what I can gather. When someone needs space you should really give them it and stop tryiing to pick fights and create a scene. What is your objective? I apologize when I'm sorry and the only thing I can apologize to you for here is that I'm not sorry I lost my cool. I had had enough of you and your gang pecking at me about nothing.

And if you're going to dock me every time I say something you don't like I'm going to have to offer you the same. You've already taken away all of the 20 positive points I had yesterday with your gang session against me then. WTF more do you want?!

Archived