Mental Health Forums

An Old Poem...

Dani

'i wished upon a falling star to save myself from me,

i hoped and dreamed that things could change and go back to how they used to be.

I closed my eyes and prayed so hard that i would one day understand,

why i felt so alone and no-one was there whenever i reached out my hand.

I wished upon a star last night that tomorrow i would be stronger,

i wished the days were short and the nights were much longer.

I wished as i cried for things to get better and for me to finally see.....

the only person making me unhappy.....was me.

So i woke up and smiled ,i thanked god for the day ahead,

i didnt cry or cut myself or crawl back into bed.

So i thank my star,my best friend for saving me that night.

Now i have a new begginning and a chance to make things right'

Very positive and uplifting. Sometimes we have to manufacture our good feelings just to find out what it's like. I have to anyway and works well enough when I'm able. :)

i agree maize..i do that too. ty xx

......and yet, why should you?

Wasn't blessed in my early years, if that answers your fucking question.

No Maize, perhaps you misunderstand, neither was I "blessed" in my early years, and I too could take the route of "manufactured feelings" .........difference is, I only tell it like it is, I have never made many friends that way, guess, never will, but hey ho!!........perhaps you and I are not really a million miles apart...........I just have a burning desire to see my sisters' kick their men's arses, because they won't let me do it for them!!..............Do you understand how frustrating that can be to a Dinosaur like me??

You little monkey, as if a name change could disguise brilliance.................Yes, I am a blonde, and it did take a whole minute, but quality never fades, you continue to impress......whatever your "name"

Txx

i agree maize..i do that too. ty xx

......and yet, why should you?

Wasn't blessed in my early years, if that answers your fucking question.

No Maize, perhaps you misunderstand, neither was I "blessed" in my early years, and I too could take the route of "manufactured feelings" .........difference is, I only tell it like it is, I have never made many friends that way, guess, never will, but hey ho!!........perhaps you and I are not really a million miles apart...........I just have a burning desire to see my sisters' kick their men's arses, because they won't let me do it for them!!..............Do you understand how frustrating that can be to a Dinosaur like me??

I hear you and get that. Hugs and love to you..

You little monkey, as if a name change could disguise brilliance.................Yes, I am a blonde, and it did take a whole minute, but quality never fades, you continue to impress......whatever your "name"

Txx

lol..ty apollo.i knew you'd find me :D

Archived