Mental Health Forums

Wow...whata View :d

toaster

ok so these pictures were taken from our living room - our living room is upstairs, the bedrooms downstairs. i cant fucking believe the amazing view we have amd im gonna keep bangin on about it :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toaster you'se have some view!

That is amazing. I'd love to live somewhere scenic - like Galway, meself, in time hopefully.

The house layout sounds deadly as well. Hope you'se fill it with happiness xxx a.m

yeah u should maize :)

thanx everyone i feel very lucky :) the 'view' i had in liverpool was of a main road and boring grey houses...i feel like i should be meditating or something here heh :)

its a blady loverly veiw hun....... im so happy for you both huns wow im gonna have to come for me hols i wanna dip me toes in the water lol! love to you both mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! xoxox

Seems kind of grey and bleak, personally.

Can you think before you open your mouth? What the hell do you think you were doing????? Do you know how much toaster and piuma have gone through? Have you any idea how cruel is is of you to use such words as grey and bleak? Would you send a 'welcome to you new grey and bleak home?' NO. You are totally out of order here and I can tell you this comment has fucking angered me. Mentary, this is a horrible use of your reply function. These two people have gone through so so much and I take this comment personally. WHY??????? WHY???? would you dampen anyone's happiness like this.... is your name my mother??????

Toaster - the view is incredible and you know it. Would love to take a boat trip in the summer, carefree and amongst such beautiful moss covered hills. Well done you two. I am sorry you received such a negative comment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

might have to blow a copy of that up to stick in my flat window to cover the wonderfull view of the factory over the road. soooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!

thank u everyone :D

it is very beautiful here snowdon is up the road and we have shops that sell nothing but honey haha. an we sheep just like ambling along - more sheep than people lol.

sanct, thanx :)

mentary i'm not sure why you did comment but like you say you are entitled to comment. this was meant to be a positive post and WE are very happy with the view so that is all that matters masked.gif

and yes we have a spare room with bunk beds :D

I love your view.

Its amazing how it can affect your wellbeing.Good views make me breathe deeper, and feel more serene.

The first time I went to the lake District, I actually cried, because I couldnt cope with so much loveliness at once.

You two are very lucky to be somewhere so wonderful.

Lush view! I live in mid glamorgan and the views are pretty awesome here but you have to see them from a height. I live in a bungalow so all i can see is aa massive hedge!

mentary of course your entitled to your opinion but its obvious this post was meant as a positive....where in the world are you from? somewhere exotic>? you should post some pics, might lift some of those negatives you received :D

Archived