Mental Health Forums

Wow...whata View :d

toaster

Bagsy the top bunk!!!!!! :D

Really beautiful, you two are soooooo lucky, in so many ways - but of course, you both know that already, right?! :)

I wish you many many years of happiness in your gorgeous new home.

Much love to you both, as always

xxxxxxxxx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

niceee pic, where in the world is that, looks like a Japanese garden,

Ottawa. We're across from the park side. It's just a small apartment in a sub-divided older home but it's very nice.

This is from our back porch looking across the river. We go canoeing on it and when it's frozen we go skating on it in the winter.

800px-Ottawa_River_%281%29.jpg

But where are the beautiful mountains as in Toasters pictures. That's just a few trees.

Toaster, those pictures are beautiful.

Wales is beautiful, I've only been twice but loved every minute.

You say you live near Snowdon? I've been there, got some wonderful pics, and the houses there are so cute and pretty. You are both very lucky.

xx

yes head hurts snowdon is just behind us rolleyes.gif

moving in date for members from here are from the 1st of march for a month, lol any interest please your name below bahahah

bpd house :D

This is from our back porch looking across the river. We go canoeing on it and when it's frozen we go skating on it in the winter.

I love google maps!

Looks like Rideau canal off Dow's lake, is that correct??

lol

Close. Not the same, though. It's our neighbourhood's stretch on the river. The canal's got 7 km of straight skating in good winter weather, though. It's great. Love the beaver tail stands they set up on the shore. You skate right up and dip them in real maple syrup. Delicious!

to be honest hun, i dont think either of us really care if someone thinks its bleak or grey, besides if they are posting made up pics then it seems to me that they are worse of somehow, and to that i pity them.

besides lets just keep this our positive thread eh? rolleyes.gif

Interesting needing to destroy others' beauty. Defines who we are, I guess.

well you would know :D

no positives left but that's exactly what i was thinking :) xx

Out of my window I can see a portly man in combat shorts putting his bins out, and the backsides of some other buildings. Its a view that could defo do with sprucing up with some mountains and greenery :)

Wubly shots toast, can you go boating and things on the lake? Floatey floatey splash splash

Seems kind of grey and bleak, personally.

lol

I think it's an amazing view. There's something so calming and inspiring about looking at water. Plus, you've got mountains. Enjoy!

Archived