Mental Health Forums

Wow...whata View :d

toaster

cats our sofa is big enough for a few ppl :D

lol @ crippie, very own nuthouse hurrayyyyy should we put a sign out telling ppl to beware?!

lol rossy thats the kinds view i used to have! they do kayaking on the lake which i really wanna do. i did it when i was a kid an really loved it ive looked up the local canoeing clubs :D

mentary i dont really wanna get into an argument. but u did call our view grey an bleak or w/e it was. an sanc has a point. we've worked our fucking arses off to get where we r - this is our second move in 6 months, our other house got repossessed cuz the landlord didnt pay the mortgage. for me, it was my 4th move in a yr. and b4 that i lived in a total shit hole, alone. so ye, it is interesting that YOU have a need to destroy MY beauty. you said our view was grey then u posted a pic that wasnt really the view you have so what kind of reaction do you expect?! this is MY thread and MY happiness and im not gonna let u piss on my parade :)

i cant wait for spring, the trees on the mountains will bloom all loverly :D feel like i should be meditating and listening to some type of opera :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the mountains will look spectacular in the spring. All lush and green with the beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine!! I'm really jealous!!

Me & Crippie have the sea out of our window but I've lived by the sea all my life and I'm bored of it.......Crippie loves it though. :)

XX

i cant wait for spring, the trees on the mountains will bloom all loverly :D feel like i should be meditating and listening to some type of opera :D

In spring can I come and run down the mountainside singing "The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music"? and "Doe a Deer", etc.??

Okay, gotta know--what precipitated the move from Liverpool to North Whales?

Piuma :)

And I hate city living. I'm a country girl at heart. Homesick for a home that was never mine. Bit now it is :)

But Piuma. I love her wub.gif

Archived