Mental Health Forums

Argh Somebody Speak To Me Please

hummm_mabbe

Hello

Heloooooooooo

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am having one of those moments where I feel like I haven't spoken to a human being in ages and there's this big thing going "need human contact" going off.

Anything. Bunnies. Dogs. Cats. Lizards. Fish. Tell me stuff you like and that makes you feel good and things. Bought anything nice recently you are enjoying? Handbag? Shoes? Video game? Phone? Fish and chips?

I now know why old people start talking to you at bus stops and then don't stop. Would you like a peppermint? I see they've pulled the old petrol station down. The number 33 used to be a double decker, do you remember?

Ross

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• rmorgan_uk

• boobsticle

• Narcissa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thx moggy :) Thought everyone would dismiss me as a loon :lol:

Bit of a trim eh? Going for anything special?

Nah today not up to much. Dark and grotty outside. Still not spotted the aurora borealis scotland is meant to be having, would be cool to see that :)

Ross

did you know that left handed hockey sticks are forbidden in field hockey...

well you did say "say anything" and that was the most random thing i could think of, although i do get a bit scared when people actually try and carry the conversation on... :wacko:

:)

well you did say "say anything" and that was the most random thing i could think of, although i do get a bit scared when people actually try and carry the conversation on... :wacko:

lol well that gave me a chuckle, splendid randomness :lol: Poor lefties. I guess its the ancient belief that left handed people are the devil or something.

lol thx moggy :) Thought everyone would dismiss me as a loon :lol:

Bit of a trim eh? Going for anything special?

Nah today not up to much. Dark and grotty outside. Still not spotted the aurora borealis scotland is meant to be having, would be cool to see that :)

Ross

not a trim major chop shaved off beard this morning (honestly you must have seen grizzly adams on tv) yes that bad but will hopefully be looking sharp by this afternoon well as sharp as i am capable of looking.

would love to see northern lights somday too :rolleyes:

lol well that gave me a chuckle, splendid randomness :lol: Poor lefties. I guess its the ancient belief that left handed people are the devil or something.

i have never really wanted to know if there is a good reason for this, i think i am scared of finding out that it is actually sensible rather than leftie-ist like your suggestion...

moggy sues feild hockey association for discrimination due to being left handed (not that ive ever played hockey :P

Its prolly a health and safety thing chit, to avoid getting whacked :) Or maybe its left-hate too. Maybe its both.

Yeah the borealis is meant to be visible in scotland tonight, though was also meant to be yesterday. Maybe if I had stood around on a hill, I might have spotted it. Didn't see it out my window, put it that way.

I had my haircut recently, was weird as id let it grow to my shoulders. Now its all short again.

mines not to the shoulders but its extremly thick and tends to stick out a lot. except when ive had mo'bike he B) lmet on then it just looks rediculous

Hi Ross

Thank you very much for the cute photo you put in my thread yesterday it really made me smile, I love animals.

I have a dog named Sky, he's the one with my in my profile pic, I love him to bits he is so wonderful. He loves water, when we bath him he tries to chase the water down the plug hole and makes funny noises lol I filmed him doing it last week on my mobile and want to send it in the You've been framed.

Had Doctor app this morning, it went well, just at home trying to relax a-bit before therpy this afternoon.

No plans coming up - argh except it's my birthday next week, don't no how I feel about that just yet! My Nan is going to bake me a cake with pink icing :)

Sorry, I ramble!

Hope your ok, Pink Stars x

mines not to the shoulders but its extremly thick and tends to stick out a lot. except when ive had mo'bike he B) lmet on then it just looks rediculous

Go for a 'fro maybe?

I knew someone who had a zz top type beard, and he had a special crash helmet with the chin bit missing so the beard could protrude. Sheer awesomeness :) And he of course rode a harley :lol:

Its prolly a health and safety thing chit, to avoid getting whacked :) Or maybe its left-hate too. Maybe its both.

defo left hate note to self start anti right handed campaingn. not sure id get a majority tho being that on 25% left handed.

Go for a 'fro maybe?

I knew someone who had a zz top type beard, and he had a special crash helmet with the chin bit missing so the beard could protrude. Sheer awesomeness :) And he of course rode a harley :lol:

never had it that long but did have two inch long goatie while in oz a few years ago :goatee:

Hi Ross

Thank you very much for the cute photo you put in my thread yesterday it really made me smile, I love animals.

I have a dog named Sky, he's the one with my in my profile pic, I love him to bits he is so wonderful. He loves water, when we bath him he tries to chase the water down the plug hole and makes funny noises lol I filmed him doing it last week on my mobile and want to send it in the You've been framed.

Had Doctor app this morning, it went well, just at home trying to relax a-bit before therpy this afternoon.

No plans coming up - argh except it's my birthday next week, don't no how I feel about that just yet! My Nan is going to bake me a cake with pink icing :)

Sorry, I ramble!

Hope your ok, Pink Stars x

Aww lol was that the cat hugging bunny photo? Wasn't sure how happy the bun bun was about it :lol:

Dogs do some funny stuff don't they, bless em. I think thats why we love them, they help us contact our inner loon :) Have you got the vid on youtube?

Sounds like a hectic day, full of medical stuff. Sometimes that can feel like a nice bit of TLC or can be a bit tiring, depends what you are talking about I guess.

ooo Burteydays can be like that can't they - sort of not sure if I am happy or not :unsure: I think I stopped paying attention to mine roughly around my 30th :lol:

Ramblings ok, its what I am doing :) Sometimes one needs to engage gob and let waffle fall out of it.

Go for a 'fro maybe?

never had it that long but did have two inch long goatie while in oz a few years ago :goatee:

I can't figure out how on earth he grew it so long. I swear my facial hair knows when its about 3/4 of an inch and then just stops.

Go for a 'fro maybe?

I can't figure out how on earth he grew it so long. I swear my facial hair knows when its about 3/4 of an inch and then just stops.

thats not the worst of it mine turns ginger after a certain point not a good look i assure you. would love the harley tho.

Hiya Ross,

Why are you not a Subject Of Lord Bunnor' anymore?

Have you defected?

xxx kitteh

YES Lord Fluffibun had a larger grass mound (2nd mound to the left is more spacious than Bunnor's third mound to the right). It also had more tastier buttercups to eat :) All completely mercenary but sadly its all about social cimbling in bun world :)

Hiya Ross,

Why are you not a Subject Of Lord Bunnor' anymore?

Have you defected?

xxx kitteh

who is lord fluffibun anyway?

This is his contemporary, Lord Bunnor.

bunny,,cute,rabbit,cute,rabbit,animals,b

I was wondering aloud whether rabbits see themselves as cute, or if they have wildly grandiose beliefs about themselves, dubbing themselves "Lord Bunnor of the third mound to the left". Again, I was bored.

thats not the worst of it mine turns ginger after a certain point not a good look i assure you. would love the harley tho.

Oh dear. People will start calling you Canada Dry, because you have a ginger beer(d).

That is my best and probably only joke that I can coax from my very tired and icky feeling body right now.

Yeah that harley was a beast. It sounded like it wanted to eat you, alive.

LOL

I minded a giant flemish bunny (check out dem bad bois on google) for a month. They are hard work! I have a big Orange fluffy cat, (dumbles) and when i left the 2 together bunnyhop i'd just be folowin dumbles around the house to sniff him.

The bunny was bigger than the cat (& he's 6kg) and had some f'in temper! When put in her cage, (about the size of a kids playpen) shes pick up her food bowls and whack them off the cage. She also had an unnatural interest in electric wires, i had to bunnyproof the house. My friend got a farm then so he took her back- she had been living in an apt before that. I'll try find the pic of her in the deep snow! she looks so bemused in it.

LOL

I minded a giant flemish bunny (check out dem bad bois on google) for a month. They are hard work! I have a big Orange fluffy cat, (dumbles) and when i left the 2 together bunnyhop i'd just be folowin dumbles around the house to sniff him.

The bunny was bigger than the cat (& he's 6kg) and had some f'in temper! When put in her cage, (about the size of a kids playpen) shes pick up her food bowls and whack them off the cage. She also had an unnatural interest in electric wires, i had to bunnyproof the house. My friend got a farm then so he took her back- she had been living in an apt before that. I'll try find the pic of her in the deep snow! she looks so bemused in it.

Cats and buns seem to have this strange relationship dont they. You would think the cat would be the 'predator', but Ive seen so many vids of cats coming off worse in bun v cat. Some buns can be sooo grouchy lol. Mine used to sometimes get cross and chuck her bowl, sort of like "I am displeased with the standard of food". Would give her some lettuce and carrot to make her happy :) She was Lady Bunnor, possibly.

Oh god yeah, electric wires. Something about them trying to keep their teeth short, so you have to give them a stick to gnaw on and apparently they are less interested in wires after that, but yeah can remember having our buns in and finding little 'raisins' gathered around newly unsheathed electric cables :o

Aww dumbles the bun bun sniffer. Cute :)

Oh dear. People will start calling you Canada Dry, because you have a ginger beer(d).

That is my best and probably only joke that I can coax from my very tired and icky feeling body right now.

Yeah that harley was a beast. It sounded like it wanted to eat you, alive.

decided to do what cartman in southpark did burn all not gingers in lava pit :devil: :lol:

Archived