Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• rmorgan_uk

• boobsticle

• Narcissa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Ross,

Why are you not a Subject Of Lord Bunnor' anymore?

Have you defected?

xxx kitteh

who is lord fluffibun anyway?

This is his contemporary, Lord Bunnor.

bunny,,cute,rabbit,cute,rabbit,animals,b

I was wondering aloud whether rabbits see themselves as cute, or if they have wildly grandiose beliefs about themselves, dubbing themselves "Lord Bunnor of the third mound to the left". Again, I was bored.

i think lord bunner should become president of earth i mean how could you do somthing bad then have to explain yourself to a cute face like that

decided to do what cartman in southpark did burn all not gingers in lava pit :devil::lol:

lol I must have missed that one. Can't find it on youtube. How come he ended up ginger?

did you know that left handed hockey sticks are forbidden in field hockey...

im left handed! and theres me wanting to pursue a career in hockey :(

Aww :( Well you can, except right handed. Or maybe we can make you a special contraption that allows you to swing your left, but the club / stick thingie moves on the right :)

decided to do what cartman in southpark did burn all not gingers in lava pit :devil::lol:

lol I must have missed that one. Can't find it on youtube. How come he ended up ginger?

he was being mean to ginger kids so kenny kyle and stan crept in while he was sleeping and died his hair. the rest well its cartman so i think thats obvious :rolleyes:

join my campaign gonna call the league of the left. or somthing like that

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233384314

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2233384314

lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :mad0233:

I am going to go out for a walk now, in case anyone comes in to say hello or anything and wonders why I am not replying :) Many thanks to all the folkies for helping make me feel less "old person at a bus stop" :)

D'awrrrr, damn. I've walked into an empty room and started talking again. Nevermind!!!

Now... where's the biccies?

*rummages til I find them, then hides in corner scoffing them, hoping that no-one catches me mid-munch, and grumbling to self about how that hockey rule thing sucks*

Enjoy your walk, Ross dear.

I've just got back in... Was remarkably uneventful - only tripped about 10 times, and fell - flat on my face - only once! Yam improving!!

xxx

enjoy your walk

hugs

nic

Hey thankyou :)

I didn't get very far. Lately I have been trying to train myself to get up at 7am, as I may have to go back to work soon and I want to see how I fare with getting up early. Been doing that for last few days, been feeling progressively worse. Well i got half way up the road and then just felt shattered and actually quite dizzy, which was always a symptom of sleep deprivation for me in the past.

I would have thought that 9 hours of sleep wpuld be enough, clearly my body wants MOAR SLEEPAGE :angry: Beddy byes at 9pm tonight :(

D'awrrrr, damn. I've walked into an empty room and started talking again. Nevermind!!!

Now... where's the biccies?

*rummages til I find them, then hides in corner scoffing them, hoping that no-one catches me mid-munch, and grumbling to self about how that hockey rule thing sucks*

Enjoy your walk, Ross dear.

I've just got back in... Was remarkably uneventful - only tripped about 10 times, and fell - flat on my face - only once! Yam improving!!

xxx

Lol biccies :)

Sounds like a very dyspraxic day :(

Hey Ross

I know you're not into third person shooters but I've been playing Dead Space 2 recently..............it's been scaring the poo out of me and Crippie! LOL. Having massive stresses at the final boss though. Grrrr at the final boss!!

Taking Crippie to see a local band called Tortilla Army tonight. Used to go and see them every week back in the day but haven't seen them for about 2 years...............hope they're still good!!! LOL

Hey Ross

I know you're not into third person shooters but I've been playing Dead Space 2 recently..............it's been scaring the poo out of me and Crippie! LOL. Having massive stresses at the final boss though. Grrrr at the final boss!!

Taking Crippie to see a local band called Tortilla Army tonight. Used to go and see them every week back in the day but haven't seen them for about 2 years...............hope they're still good!!! LOL

Hello Mr Bim :)

Actually I have been half considering Dead Space :) I go to the PC Gamer site every day, and lots of people have been raving about it. Recently 'steam' (Valve's PC online distribtion / shop thing) had Batman Arkham Asylum going for £3.75, so I actually now own another 3rd person game other than splinter cell :) Maybe it will spark a love affair lol. Will wait til Dead Space hits the reduced bin though as am skint.

Tortilla Army huh? That makes me hungry. I wub fajitas :) omm nomm nomm

Arkham Asylum is great! Looking forward to Arkham City this year!!

The first Dead Space should already be pretty cheap. It's a brilliant game, but it will scare the bejeezus out of you!!! LOL

Arkham Asylum is great! Looking forward to Arkham City this year!!

The first Dead Space should already be pretty cheap. It's a brilliant game, but it will scare the bejeezus out of you!!! LOL

K well I just went and had a go on it (Batman) and my 3rd person phobia is kicking in a bit, but not too badly. The thing is, fighting just seems like all you have to do is keep pressing the attack button, and batman does all the ass kicking for you. I know you can block and stuff, and do takedowns, but so far it seems like as long as I keep pressing attack no one can really get near me. Am I missing something?

I also have the demo of Mass Effect to play through which is another 3rd personer, maybe that will pull me in a bit more.

Archived