• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• rmorgan_uk

• boobsticle

• Narcissa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arkham Asylum does get a bit more in depth but I did feel the combat system let it down a bit.

Mass Effect is brilliant too. Slightly different tack as it has RPG elements. I played Mass Effect 2 before Xmas and can't wait for Mass Effect 3 this year!

Hiya Rossy :D

I know I'm late to the chatting party but I thought I'd gatecrash anyways. Here's a picture of my boyfriend's cat who currently has me pinned to the bed so typing is hard. He was sitting on my laptop for a while but he got off and is just annoying me now by chasing my hands when I type. Hope it cheers you up a bit, his name is Sandy and he's really fluffy and warm :wub:

183163_10150152600460937_704755936_82900

I may have misread that at first and not realised it was the cat you were talking about :lol:

Was thinking "way too much information" .... :unsure:

Aww cute kitty tho :) Cats often seem to do keyboard standing, bless em

Arkham Asylum does get a bit more in depth but I did feel the combat system let it down a bit.

Mass Effect is brilliant too. Slightly different tack as it has RPG elements. I played Mass Effect 2 before Xmas and can't wait for Mass Effect 3 this year!

ME2 looks pretty good, might add it to my list of games to get :) The demo seems interesting and I found that when you use a sniper rifle, it goes 1st person so I felt more at home :lol:

Graphics are pretty cool too. I made myself a female avatar, I think I am very pretty :D

:lol: sorry just reread that and realised how it sounded :ashamed0005:

What had me laughing was the mental image of your BF gleefully chasing your fingers as you typed :lol:

:lol: sorry just reread that and realised how it sounded :ashamed0005:

What had me laughing was the mental image of your BF gleefully chasing your fingers as you typed :lol:

:lol: :lol: yes!!

Is the chatting finished now or can I ask you what your favourite game of the moment is?

I wanna get into games more, now that my concentration span is slowly returning and I finally have the PC hardware to play real games I wanna play some good ones. I know you're into gaming so I'm assuming you're up to date. I started playing Dead Space the other day but it's a bit too scary for me :D

Hmm well I dont know that I am up to date, because I generally buy games wayyy after launch to save money. I are cheapo lol

Coming out on PC soon are Crysis 2, which looks awesome. I have been enjoying ARMA 2 a little, but its ridiculously complex. Bulletstorm is coming out soon which looks cool, you've got portal 2 coming out which is going to be amazing. If you havent played them yet, my personal loves are the STALKER series of games which I have played and replayed over and again, Fallout 3 is a good one to lose months in. Lots of people rate Mass Effect 2 ...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is coming out soon which looks incredible. Good places to go for both new releases and sort of getting involved with existing communities is "Rock, paper, Shotgun" and PC Gamer sites. I go there most days and see whats going on, talk to other PC gamers and stuff :) Shogun 2 ....

I also really enjoyed Borderlands recently, as well as operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. Basically I would say get a steam account then go and click on the "under £7" section or the demos section, and try things out :)

Ross

Ooo, thanks for the forum recommendation :) I don't mind about new games as such, more recent games cos I generally play games from the 90's :lol: I'm so behind on games, so by 'new' I meant within the past 5 years :P I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 but haven't really played much yet, the start of the first drags a little I find.

Will look into getting a Steam account, my friend gave me a few games off his that I love, World of Goo and Super Meat Boy. Thanks :D how you feeling now?

Ooo, Narcissa, I remember your status a while ago about vegan skin products. Origins is a really good brand if you're still looking :)

Ah cheers! I think there's a concession in boots, I'll go check it out next week, thanks!

I'm not sure what the skin products are like but the hair ones are really good. Quite expensive though but they're totally animal product and animal usage free so it's worth it, for me.

They do, they have a really yum-smelling deep conditioner that I use on my tangle of fluff I have for hair. If your hair is untameable like mine I'd recommend using it. Smells great :D

For my hair it's usually a volume problem coz it's so straight and fine. I'd love to have curls!

Oooh i've just come across a skin tone correcting serum!!

I have a big mass of blonde curls and it's really thick and fluffy and unmanageable. It makes me look like a bit of a crazy person but I do like my hair even though it's bonkers. Glad I could be of use to a fellow vegan, tis a noble cause. I'm a bit of a failure because I love cheese but I do try.

I have a big mass of blonde curls and it's really thick and fluffy and unmanageable. It makes me look like a bit of a crazy person but I do like my hair even though it's bonkers. Glad I could be of use to a fellow vegan, tis a noble cause. I'm a bit of a failure because I love cheese but I do try.

haha! Well i gave in to a pack of malterers the other day! I'm not doing too well!

haha! Well i gave in to a pack of malterers the other day! I'm not doing too well!

lol :) we try

Ooo, thanks for the forum recommendation :) I don't mind about new games as such, more recent games cos I generally play games from the 90's :lol: I'm so behind on games, so by 'new' I meant within the past 5 years :P I have Mass Effect 1 and 2 but haven't really played much yet, the start of the first drags a little I find.

Will look into getting a Steam account, my friend gave me a few games off his that I love, World of Goo and Super Meat Boy. Thanks :D how you feeling now?

If you like 90's games, have you looked at gog.com? Its full of old stuff. There are even some sites out there that will let you download old games for free. I got sim city 2000 - the very first PC version, for free the other day :)

Then there is good ol amazon, that has stuff super cheap too.

Ooo maybe check out the original Deus Ex - thats meant to be rather special, and its sort of 90's. The half life's are all awesome too :) Far Cry 1, I loved that, doom 3? There's the x-coms, and RTS's like supreme commader and Dawn of War ... I could waffle all day lol

Archived