Mental Health Forums

Argh Somebody Speak To Me Please

hummm_mabbe

Is there a borderlands 2 out yet?

No just the DLC, though there is a new game coming out somtime in 2012 called RAGE which looks like a total take off of Borderlands and Fallout 3. hadnt heard there was a borderlands 2 coming out, will have to have a look :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• rmorgan_uk

• boobsticle

• Narcissa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for hijacking your thread with girly things, Ross :lol:

Lol thats ok - we seem to have created a 'slow chat room' :) We can natter but the time pressure is different :lol:

I get mine off Abandonia, can't remember the URL. I have Deus Ex and love it and also loving Age of Empires II, it's an RTS and I'm obsessed with it :) I have Theme Hospital and Theme Park World and all sorts of old games. Getting them to work on Windows 7 is a massive headache but tis so worth it. Though I have a naughty version of Windows 7 so maybe that's why. Definitely gonna check out Half Life cos I hear a lot about it.

Think I'm gonna have a bash at the original Crysis after your recommendation of the second one. Feel free to keep waffling cos I'm interested, we can be nerds together :)

No just the DLC, though there is a new game coming out somtime in 2012 called RAGE which looks like a total take off of Borderlands and Fallout 3. hadnt heard there was a borderlands 2 coming out, will have to have a look :)

Ah cool! Not heard of it. I'm very interested in the marvel vs capcom 3! with a special guest...albert wesker! gotta buy it!

I get mine off Abandonia, can't remember the URL. I have Deus Ex and love it and also loving Age of Empires II, it's an RTS and I'm obsessed with it :) I have Theme Hospital and Theme Park World and all sorts of old games. Getting them to work on Windows 7 is a massive headache but tis so worth it. Though I have a naughty version of Windows 7 so maybe that's why. Definitely gonna check out Half Life cos I hear a lot about it.

Think I'm gonna have a bash at the original Crysis after your recommendation of the second one. Feel free to keep waffling cos I'm interested, we can be nerds together :)

Wow that abandonia site has some of the old amiga games I used to play, like stunt car racer and thunderhawk :) Like when I was really iccle! Awww. Couldnt get the file to extract though, said it was brokened :(

Sounds like you have a wide range of gaming interests - I am a bit of a stick in the mud FPS person, so I would defo check out those PC gamer sites as they talk about a vast range of things. Rock Paper Shotgun is also usually pretty funny.

Oh yeah crysis - the original and the expansion, Warhead - are both brilliant games, and were written for MAHUSIVE system specs. Literally your quite beefy rig is probably now the Optimum specs to run that at maximum - it was always the question when someone got a new PC - "can it run crysis". Its taken 3 years for the tech to catch up! Graphically the game is a beast, especially if you download hi-res texture packs from mod sites. But it looks stunning - set in paradise locations, you walk past the sea and actually fel like taking a swim. I often found myself irritated at soldiers for breaking my peace as I gazed upon a highly realistic galapagos turtle wandering up the sand :) The gameplay makes you feel like a superman / woman. One of my very favouritest of games fo sho :)

Ah cool! Not heard of it. I'm very interested in the marvel vs capcom 3! with a special guest...albert wesker! gotta buy it!

Is that the DC Universe Online thingie? The site I go to a lot was talking about that and all the new charcters you can download.

Is that the DC Universe Online thingie? The site I go to a lot was talking about that and all the new charcters you can download.

Yeah thats the one, I have to say i've never played those games before, but as soon as i heard my fave resident evil man is one of the characters, i'm desperate to take a look at it!

Wow that abandonia site has some of the old amiga games I used to play, like stunt car racer and thunderhawk :) Like when I was really iccle! Awww. Couldnt get the file to extract though, said it was brokened :(

Sounds like you have a wide range of gaming interests - I am a bit of a stick in the mud FPS person, so I would defo check out those PC gamer sites as they talk about a vast range of things. Rock Paper Shotgun is also usually pretty funny.

Oh yeah crysis - the original and the expansion, Warhead - are both brilliant games, and were written for MAHUSIVE system specs. Literally your quite beefy rig is probably now the Optimum specs to run that at maximum - it was always the question when someone got a new PC - "can it run crysis". Its taken 3 years for the tech to catch up! Graphically the game is a beast, especially if you download hi-res texture packs from mod sites. But it looks stunning - set in paradise locations, you walk past the sea and actually fel like taking a swim. I often found myself irritated at soldiers for breaking my peace as I gazed upon a highly realistic galapagos turtle wandering up the sand :) The gameplay makes you feel like a superman / woman. One of my very favouritest of games fo sho :)

If you've never played Monkey Island I'd definitely recommend getting it off Amazonia :) maybe didn't open cos the download failed? :S try comparing the file size with that of the source file just in case.

Oooo definitely gonna get it now :D might just get it the naughty way to try it out before buying. Sorry for spewing about games but I loves me computers :)

Speaking of galapagos turtles, I watched this horrible film last night called Cannibal Holocaust, really WEIRD

Yeah thats the one, I have to say i've never played those games before, but as soon as i heard my fave resident evil man is one of the characters, i'm desperate to take a look at it!

Lol awesome. You do love your muscley resident evil dude :lol:

If you've never played Monkey Island I'd definitely recommend getting it off Amazonia :) maybe didn't open cos the download failed? :S try comparing the file size with that of the source file just in case.

Oooo definitely gonna get it now :D might just get it the naughty way to try it out before buying. Sorry for spewing about games but I loves me computers :)

Speaking of galapagos turtles, I watched this horrible film last night called Cannibal Holocaust, really WEIRD

I played Monkey Island on the amiga, but dont think I ever completed it :( I could never figure out the "use beer mat on sheeps head" type puzzles and things, so i think I gave up. Perhaps I will go check it out again and, well, basically cheat. Is it possible to get it free and legally? I can't bring myself to get naughty game versions :unsure:

You're a lot more moral than I am. :) I think Abandonia ix legal... not sure. No idea otherwise though, sorry :/

Amiga... old school! :D I rememeber my first ever games console, it was my brother's NES. I'm a bit of a young thing so I feel my age when people talk about Amigas and stuffs since I barely remember the NES.

Ok I'm drinking tequila with my friend so I might start drunkenly rambling at some point soon, apologies in advance :)

You're a lot more moral than I am. :) I think Abandonia ix legal... not sure. No idea otherwise though, sorry :/

Amiga... old school! :D I rememeber my first ever games console, it was my brother's NES. I'm a bit of a young thing so I feel my age when people talk about Amigas and stuffs since I barely remember the NES.

Ok I'm drinking tequila with my friend so I might start drunkenly rambling at some point soon, apologies in advance :)

Lol ok well after this post I am off for a meditatey and then bed anyways, so tired :) Ommmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah I had a Commodore 64, then an amiga. My mates had an Atari ST (and we had bitter fanboy wars), and another friend had the N64, Mega Drive, Master System and so on. Again it was a console / computer split going on, except back then you had a few computers on the scene. Now its just generic mac or pc, rather than amstrad, spectrum, commodore, nintendo, sega etc etc.

Aww I wubbed my amiga. It actually means 'girlfriend' and that was kinna appropriate. It was great cos it was really a little PC, with 'workbench' instead of windows, a disk drive, mouse and keyboard :) But you could still put a joystick in it for platforming fun. Awww.

Anyways nighty night, have nice tequila time, prolly pick up the chat tomorrow in our 'time warp' slowed down chat room :)

Lol awesome. You do love your muscley resident evil dude :lol:

lol, oh yes i do!

Urmf had another poopie nights sleep, had a lie in til 9 to try to make up for it but feeling groggy now. Cup of tea next I think ... slurpie.

Milla thingievich, isnt that the girl from Resident Ev ... OH I GET IT NOW. Bloke is from game, girl is from movie yus lol.

Urmf had another poopie nights sleep, had a lie in til 9 to try to make up for it but feeling groggy now. Cup of tea next I think ... slurpie.

Milla thingievich, isnt that the girl from Resident Ev ... OH I GET IT NOW. Bloke is from game, girl is from movie yus lol.

Yep she is. But albert wesker was in the last movie too. But the game version is better! *drool*

Ah right ok

I have seen the movies I *think*, maybe 1 - 3, can't remember. Only good-guy bloke I remember was the one who ended up as the nemesis project, was that the third one?

Ah right ok

I have seen the movies I *think*, maybe 1 - 3, can't remember. Only good-guy bloke I remember was the one who ended up as the nemesis project, was that the third one?

Well that happened in the end of the first one. He was carted away, and i think he came back as nemesis in the third.

Archived