Mental Health Forums

*knock Knock*...*pokes Head Round The Door*...

winehouse

Just thought I would pop by to say hello...current thinking is that talking to like minded folk behind the safety of a screen may help so here it goes!

I am 25 and a proud mumma to my 13 month old little girl...suffered with depression and anxiety on and off for 10 years and going through another bad round of it. I have a lovely and supportive other half but he doesn't really understand plus he works long hours so feel very alone as I don't talk to anyone about my silly head. BUT! I must remember that the illnesses aren't all there is to me so I hope to get to know some of you :)

Hope you are all having a good day and I get to speak to you soon xx

Well hello and welcome to the forums! you'll love it here everyone is very nice and very supportive :)

aww thats so cute whats your little ones name? :)

David

:) Helloooooo there, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling atm, but I think you've found a real gem in finding this place. Everyone here is so supportive, it's utterly fab.

See you around :)

Crip xx

Aww, thank you everyone! A lovely welcome!

David, my little girl is called Lily and is growing up far too fast! x

Hullo & welcome !

Sorry you are having a bad time atm, you will find a lot of support here if you just ask.

Wishing you well, Anne Marie xxx

---

now i know why i'm thinking about cupcakes! :)

Aww, thank you everyone! A lovely welcome!

David, my little girl is called Lily and is growing up far too fast! x

thats so cute seems such a popular name the now my friends brother just called his newborn lily,

well hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Archived