Mental Health Forums

My Art For An Angel

angel tears

Hi

I have started to use art as a means to express my grief for my angel baby Jemma. The art i did took me days and is so symbolic. What do you see in my pictures???????

Hope you like them :)

In the first one I see pain and tears that are trapped in darkness. I want to smash a hole in that rainbow and let the sunshine in. It makes me feel that you are living two lives inside of yourself, you are pushing yourself apart from the inside. I hope that one day they can be one. I'm sorry if I have said too much.

Much love xxxxx

I think art is a good way for you to express your feelings of loss.

In the first one, I see your tears under the rainbow, your sorrow and darkness from your loss, but above the rainbow I see Jemma at peace and shining in heaven above all the tears and pain.

The second one I see a concrete angel, a victim of abuse, now loved and surrounded in flowers. th bubbles are the angels surrounding her.

Did you ever see the photoshop art that my Michael did for you and Jemma? It was on another thread. You didn't comment so I wasn't sure.

Beautifully done here.

WP

Hi

Feeling quite sad and angry today, might try some more art i think. It will be her birthday soon...........

Hi Fireflies - yes i did see your picture, i thought i had left a comment.... maybe i was having a hard day but i can remember it and yes it was beautiful, really touched me. I have a copy of concrete angel that i sang. I will find it out and post it.

xxxxxxxxxxx

The picture is divided, in two. There appears to be no way between the two. The rainbow is a barrier, colourful and beautiful as it is. There is the light side, the dark side.

Yet, you are observing (in yourself by way of your eye there) through the rainbow.... as if your observation is through a pair of spectacles that sees all colours (and all possibilities?), both light and dark but one cannot exist without the other.

Very much think the eye being 'in between' the rainbow is key to therpaeutic benefit.

However the eye is very much looking on the past. And while your focus in life is on the past, you cannot let the present moment which is full of love be seen, It is interesting that the eye does not actually fulfill the image I first saw.

Turn your vision to the right.... try and see it all, the whole picture....look through that red stripe onto the other side which is bursting with LOVE.

Mwah xxxx

Wow..... What insipring replies, makes so much sense to me. I hope that one day the dark and the light will join together. Will have to do some more art when that day comes. Am doing another picture now :) xxx

Archived