Mental Health Forums

Australia!

toaster

I spoke to Dylan last night :) He is well, likes high school and reckons he has some facial hair :lol: (he's 11 haha)

Anyway, afterwards, Josie asked if she could have a word. Winnie was with me at the time and Josie knew this.

Josie has said that she will pay for me to go and visit in July! She has said this before but it never happened. I can understand this now...the contact was erratic, my mental health was a mess and I was off my head on drugs.

Contact is regular now and has been for at least 6 months. I've been of the drugs for some time. My mental health has slipped lately and I am drinking more but I think I am in a better place...I hope.

The fact Winnie heard this conversation tells me Josie means it :D Josie said Winnie could come also but we'd have to pay for that but we can't really afford it :(

But I'm going to see Dylan!

:D

That is so f'in deadly toast. Really happy for you xxx

Some difference in how you were to how you are too- its amazing.

Take care a.m xxx

Thats great news, do you know when you're going? thats a shame Winnie cant go but its nice shes welcome. I hope you have a great time xxx

thank you!

i need to get me passport sorted asap - mine went thru the wash a month after i got it dry.gif an i called the passport office an they said that i could land in another country and they may not accept it . so need to do that!

it will be in july :) after i finish college an b4 the new term an dylan is off school for that month :)

Oh toasts that is wonderful news, Im so happy for you.

And yes, you have come a long long way since way back when :D

Love and stuff x

thank u everyone :D

im struggling to be excited tbh. i guess im waiting for the let down. my sw thinks im right to be cautious for now. i wish i could be excited as everyone else though...does this mean i dont care? :blink:

I am really pleased for you. And I think that you DO care. Sometimes caring hurts so we tell ourselves we are numb, but underneath those feelings are real.

thank u everyone :D

im struggling to be excited tbh. i guess im waiting for the let down. my sw thinks im right to be cautious for now. i wish i could be excited as everyone else though...does this mean i dont care? :blink:

No toasty, it means you DO care just afraid of the pain that comes when feeling let down or disappointment, so to avoid it human catastrophize (sp?) because that is actually less painful.

Anyway, I am pleased as punch to read your news that is great, well done you for doing the hard work to stabilize.

Sah

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How the fk did i miss this....

So SO SO please for you hunni...

You surely have the reward you richly deserve for ALL your hard work... You already knwo how proud i am of you...

*Crying* but just a lil - good that noone else is at work atm... lol

I WANT LOADS OF PICTURES....

CHIPS LOVES CRUMBS :hug2: xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Cautious means you are more grounded now imo, NOT that you dont care - it's a GOOD thing methinks

thanx everyone! lol some of ur replies made me laugh :D (angelus and chips in particular :lol: )

icu, i will be going to Darwin, that is where they live :)

Toastybum, how on earth did I miss this? :blink:

So made up for you hunni!

You've worked so damned hard for such a long time, you deserve to be happy, you deserve a bloomin' break, woman! And this is just..well, it's just really bloody wonderful, don't think there could be anything better! Properly lost for words, sat here grinning me head off.

I'm so so happy for you hun.

xXx

Archived