Mental Health Forums

Message For Joshua

BPDlkeme

Hi Joshua,

Now, since you barred my personal mail (which I would have sent this to you on)I have no choice but to make this public...in which case you might delete this post! or a zealous administrator wanting to please you may do the same!. However I tried ringing you:

to resolve an issue...but guess what, all I got was garbage, no contact!And hence having no other way to contact you(since you banned my personal mail) I have to post here!

my problem is that a former moderator has now left your site due to your inability to run this site properly!

are you gonna ber like gaddafi, or all the other dictators, or accept criticism. the main reason, is because you failed to act (and your moderators taking the cue from you failed to act)

This is not what I want to do, but I feel I must protest!

regds,

BPDlkeme

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what has happened but I can understand the frustration. I'm not even going to go there about how this place is run. I just use this place for my own gain now and stay well clear or debates/hot topics/admin type issues. BPDlkeme my best advice to you is to do the same and save yourself the heartache. Your time could be spent on things where you actually gain something so go do them xxxxx

My personal messanger is disabled as people were writing to me about forum issues night and day even though the correct way in which to report forum issues is through submitting a ticket.

Calling me is inappropriate as is this message. To contact a member of the team about forum issues requires you to submit a ticket.

Thankyou joshua 4 ur response, you and i have spoken before, but you have a moderator, which is obviously someone you respected (am i wrong?) leaving you, is this not an issue 4 u? As 4 wade, I dont even know who wade is, and why is she/he commenting? anywho.. Joshua, you r well able to defend your own decisions, so I would just like to hear why this MAIZE character has been allowed to overtake the Board?And you do nothing as usual.

regds,

BPDlkeme

Hi Joshua, I would rather speak to you privately ( as the rules say) but since you have banned me from that, I cant, hence this is public!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Very good advice Wade, you obviously understand the use of energy!

regds,

BPDlkeme

PS still waiting on a response from Joshua

OMG, you use the symbol of jesus as your avatar! are you 4 real! I cannot believe this.

Do you have direct contact with Jesus or what? why would you use his symbol?

perhaps you feel you are ingratiated more than anyone else here!

regds,

BPDlkeme

BPD - You certainly have a fragrent disregard for the rules here and I wonder why your still around considering that you recently left a goodbye message. Im not afriad of responding or you speaking publically etc if that were the case i would have hidden the post etc. All i ask is for you to communicate through the correct medium. You may also wish to be a little clearer as to the nature of your question...

OMG, you use the symbol of jesus as your avatar! are you 4 real! I cannot believe this.

regds,

BPDlkeme

Do you respond this way to veryone who has an opinion that differs to your own.

regds,

BPDlkeme

Ah crap, i gave this a positive when i was supposed to give it a negative. My apologies Eternal :)

I think this thread has highlighted something that Josh should really address - we need training on clicking the correct reputation symbol!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Do you respond this way to veryone who has an opinion that differs to your own.

Now you want o demean me, and this was a sight whre people wher allowed to put their views without being demraned, congratulatinos...Is that the best you can do? to put people down, when the dont agree with your views!

apologies for not relying sooner, I haver friends, and one of my friends rang me, so I was caught up in a telephone conversation which is wehy I couldnt reply sooner!But now I am free , admins, post away !

Hi Joshua, glad to see you had the balls to reply, I have only one question, regarding Warrior Princess, is she still a moderator or is she not? that is a yes or no answer. And if not, why not?

regds,

BPDlkeme

No

And that is something Warrior may be prepared to discuss with you but i certainly will not. What happens in relation to team members is confidential between the team member and I.

The wall of silenece then, wondertful! lets people know here that you are really open!

qnd your policies and procedures

The wall of silenece then, wondertful! lets people know here that you are really open!

qnd your policies and procedures

It actually shows integrity that Joshua and staff maintain confidence in personal matters.

Archived