Mental Health Forums

Message For Joshua

BPDlkeme

confidentiality, hardly! I questioned one member and my mail rights were cut off, now a former moderator(one that you thought was acceptable) is cut off. Is this the mark of free speech!

rrgds,

BPDlkeme

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

confidentiality, hardly! I questioned one member and my mail rights were cut off, now a former moderator(one that you thought was acceptable) is cut off. Is this the mark of free speech!

rrgds,

BPDlkeme

If I were to say "Grass is green" would you disagree with me?

er whosse is that number? numbers shouldnt be posted on a thread! and josh has every right to maintain confidentiality...least u know he will maintain the same level of confidentiality if it was something to do with you.

i would have vansihed this only i see josh has replied so i wont.

bpdlkeme if u have such a problem with this place what r u still doing here? for fear of being accused of arse licking, josh built this place for people like us, not so u can attack. ye were entitled to our say but this is just victimisation and its out of order. in fact its disgusting...

Joshua is gonna continue to defend his positon, and the nmoderators are gonna continue to back him up (like eternal) so what is the point of all of this?

they will win in the end. because Joshusa can cut off everybodys rights if he likes, so what is the point of arguing, which is why every moderator agrees with him

regds,

Patrick

Toater, I dont normally reply to posts, buty your post was so vehemant that I thought I should. How dare you accuse me of targetting Joshua. Is it that you are afraid to speak up! I guerss you are. I am not when I see warrior Princess, someone thatr you have spoken to, just discarded like she was yesterdays news.Did You speak up for her? didd you tackle this MAIZe character? I dont think sdo, so dont challenge me, when I think it was wrong that she should have to leave this foum, because of the inaction of Joshua!

regds,

BPDlkeme

How are you any different, BPDlkme? The way you treated Eternal's beliefs with such hostility is reprehensible. By your own beliefs at this very moment Joshua should be taking action against you. But that would be him victimising you wouldn't it? Because you can't possibly be to blame for anything. You're a bigot and you disgust me.

Actually i insist upon bright orange socks or your membership will be withdrawn. All those without bright orange socks you have 24 hours to comply prior to action being taken.

Patty cake patty cake bakers man

Go away from this site as fast as you can

Prick you and pat you and mark you with P

Please be gone and let us be free. :)

The real version!

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.

Bake me a cake as fast as you can;

Pat it and prick it and mark it with B,

Put it in the oven for baby and me.

Geee I feel they both fit LOL

*Gives Wade a standing ovation*

Joshua, you have shown your true colours! you want my membership wityhdrawn, because my views do not agree with you.OMG! you have anialated your own site, whre people where supposed to be able to talk freely!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Hi eternal ( the jesus-sanked avatar in place), Am I correct in thinking that Warrior princess ii no loneger a modertor, and if so why not?

Actually i insist upon bright orange socks or your membership will be withdrawn. All those without bright orange socks you have 24 hours to comply prior to action being taken.

If I dye my hair bright orange will that suffice? ;)

wow I would seriously PAY you to get some new ones!

(Terms and conditions apply, subject to status. written details on the back of your coco pops)

I only continued to read this thread as the orange socks are fab! Esp the pulled up ones. tres chic.......... ::D

Jealousy, eternal,you are so narcissitic its hard to believe!

Are you even aware of what you're saying and who you're saying it to anymore? Or are you just saying words at names chosen from a hat?

I only continued to read this thread as the orange socks are fab! Esp the pulled up ones. tres chic.......... ::D

I love them too! Birthday 6th Dec... take note :)

Archived